“Good food with relaxing atmosphere ”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #16 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This location was very clean and the staff was friendly. The salads are good and service is timely. The only draw back is the prices Are High For Sandwich Shop But quality does cost more in their defense.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Love their soups and the bakery goods. Easy location to get to and now they have a drive-thru. May not be my first choice for a meal but I've never been disappointed by them!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had a large take out order, it was ready quickly and tasted good. I think everyone got what they ordered. In retrospect we could have ordered on line but the wait was not that long even though they were very busy.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Of course the food is great...but the prices are ridiculous. Their portion sizes are ridiculously small! Plus, you have to buss your own table....it would be different if I was at Taco Bell. However, unlike paying $5 for 4 big burritos, I'm paying $10 for a half-filled bowl of salad and a tiny soup filling up about an inch of the cup...

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I always enjoy the special treat I get when ever we go to Panera Bread in Cleveland, TN. They always have a large selection for anyone on a Vegetarian, and Vegan diet. I always have a large bowl of any of their vegetarian soups, and a Mediterranean veggie Sandwich, without the Feta cheese, on the tomato basil bread. I always get the whole grain baggette for my side. Can't beat it for a noon day meal. I am not really sure why anyone would say that it doesn't have vegetarian and vegan options. I always find many to choose from. Sometimes you have to use your imagination, and request that you leave some items off, but that is not problem for them. Its Burger King, your way, without the FAST FOOD! Now they even have outdoor setting with heaters for the winter.
It is also a great place for social gatherings. It is a big meeting place for the area college students.