“Great Staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 June 2014

After a very unpleasant experience trying to book this hotel at a reduced rate with expedia ,I just went ahead and booked in person. Rachel was more than eager to help me, went out of her way to accommodate us with a room and a corner parking spot for my son's show car. The rooms were nice and clean with microwave and small fridge. The a/c cooled very quickly. The repeat guests welcomed us downstairs where we ordered a delicious pizza delivered. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Matthew_Pieniaszek, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to take excellent care of you. We hope to see you next time you are in Cleveland!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield for 4 months for work. They treated me like family, I loved my room it was always clean and it was surprising quite! The staff were just wonderful and always welcomed me when I came in from work or after my morning or evening workout........the fact that the Gym membership for the 24 hour gym down the street was free was a major plus

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your stay. You were like family to us as well, and the entire staff was sad when you left. We know how hard it is when you are away from home for that long, so we try and take the extra steps to make every day feel like home. I am glad that we were able to take very good care of you during your entire trip with us, and we look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you in to Cleveland!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and I were on an extended motorcycle trip and ran into a weather buzzsaw with tornado and hail warnings on the evening we arrived in Cleveland, TN. The hotel staff were more than accommodating in helping to find shelter for my motorcycle and trailer to help alleviate concerns about hail damage to the relatively soft plastic and fiberglass surfaces. The next day, we felt it was not safe to be riding a motorcycle on the roads we had planned to ride, so once again the staff accommodated us and figured out how to get us a room for the next night as well. Although we had to move to a different room, we were very grateful for the help.

This is a relatively new, attractively designed property with all the amenities we needed. There is nice outdoor patio which unfortunately we didn't get to use because of the weather.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I remember this day well, and we are so glad that we were able to give you shelter when those bad storms moved though. We are so thankful that you chose to stay with us. We are glad that we were able to help! We hope to see you next time your ride takes you through Cleveland.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have put off writing this review long enough, but feel very compelled to do so. I checked in on Thursday, April 4th and had plans of staying two nights due to attending a training. Around 11:30 pm, the room next door started having a domestic fight with screams, furniture being knocked around, and cursing, and threats. I awoke and felt paralyzed, being I was alone and could not use the phone in fear of retaliation. Theses behaviors did not stop until around 4:00am. I was scared to even make any noises and to even leave to get on the elevator. When I checked out, I explained situation and would not return for next night. After the next day training and checking into the hampton, I phoned to make sure the manager knew about situation. The worker reported that the mgr would not be back in until Monday and he would give call. Monday came and no one called, so I called and made a report and assured that I would receive an email and follow-up, and am still waiting. Just want travelers to be aware of the non-chalant attitudes and lack of concern, but a bigger question is a better way of safety and security at this inn.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rebeccagatlin
Matthew_Pieniaszek, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

I want to start out by offering my sincere apologies in the lack of communication on the issue you experienced at our hotel during your stay. There was a breakdown in communication as to who was supposed to call to talk about this, and for that I am sorry. We really try our best to respond to all guest comments within 24 to 48 hours of learning about them. From what I understand, as of Wednesday my Operations Manager has been in contact with you. Second, I am so sorry about the issue itself. Our hotel has a very strict noise policy after a certain time, and we do enforce this policy. If we had been made aware of the issue while it was happening, we would have called the police immediately and had that party removed from our hotel. I understand that you were concerned for your safety, however unless we know about the issue, there is no way we can react to ensure you or our other guests are taken care of. Once again, I am very sorry that this trip caused you an inconvenience. and I hope your future travels are less eventful.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

So nice to see a hotel use colors in a room, instead of the usual dark colors; Even the curtains & rollaway chair are colorful; Very clean, beds super comfortable & firm, & nice soft comforter.Tastefully decorated throughout, with flowered carpet in hallways, & lots of nice touches.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank mvdaq
Matthew_Pieniaszek, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. We are very glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay, and are glad you enjoyed the color scheme of our hotel. Our hotel is using the Green Tea package that was provided by Marriott, and we have been able to incorporate items into this to make it stand out as vivid and bright. We hope to see you again next time you are in town!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

i would stay again here matt the manager very nice guy and very honest. Very helpfulwhen we arrived the lady at the front desk was very nice..the room was clean and tidy the pool looked super nice but didnt get there till late so never got to use it..over all very nice place

• Stayed: February 2014
Matthew_Pieniaszek, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us. I am so glad that myself and my staff were able to assist you, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the Cleveland area!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were on our way to Florida and stayed at the Fairfield Inn after driving 12 hours. I had bid on Priceline and was awarded this motel at a price of $72.00, including tax.

We were very pleased with everything. The bed was comfy. The room was clean.

It would have been nice if breakfast started at 6 AM for those wanting to get an early start. But, it wasn't a big deal. We just waited till 7 AM, and were on the road shortly thereafter.

Breakfast was very good and a wonderful start to our day.

I would definitely stay here again, as I have nothing negative to say about the place.

Room Tip: Might want to ask for a room away from the Interstate highway.