“Love it!”
Review of Spot

Spot
Ranked #94 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Awesome place. Delicious food. Great friendly staff...fell in love with coconut joy milkshake :D we will definitely be back as often as we can ;)

There are newer reviews for Spot

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I enjoyed the fresh burger I had and other items. They used fresh ingredients and were happy to accommodate my requests.
I also enjoyed the decor and that it has been running so long.
Very good value for the money.
It is a diner style so do not go in expecting Michellin star table service.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you are looking for gourmet, this is not your place. Decent burgers and dogs at a really good price. The high point is this is a local, personal and homey feeling type dinner. We will be regulars here for lunch!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I liked the fact that this place had been in operation for so long. Their burgers are delicious and hearty, they have TATER TOTS! We have eaten here several times, as take out. The western burger is my new favorite, but I'm not a fan of BBQ sauce, so I ask them to leave it off. The prices are similar to five guys, but the burgers and fries are so much better. I hope they stay around die another 80 years. So good.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I've been a huge fan of The Spot since before I moved to Cleveland. I was devastated (about as much as you can be about a restaurant) when I heard they had closed their doors a few months back. I was equally overjoyed when my daughter recently told me they had reopened. I went there today and really didn't care for the experience. There was a radio playing quietly in the dining room and one playing a different station a little more loudly in the kitchen, so you were listening to both at the same time. The kitchen staff were acting fairly unprofessional, sticking their heads out through the serving window and talking to friends who were dining there. I ordered a burger and a bowl of chili (my favorite on the planet) to go. The burger was ordered to have mayo and mustard. When I received my order my "bowl" of chili was like a small coffee cup full. When I asked about it the nice young lady at the counter asked the cook who said they had made a mistake and would give me a larger cup to go with it. I was a little disappointed when I opened it and it was less than half full. Then I opened the burger and not only was it much smaller than the smallish burgers I used to get there, there was nothing on it and when I looked in the bag it was full of mustard and ketchup packs...no mayo. I miss the old Spot, don't really think I care for this one.