“Clean, convenient and pleasant”

Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Quad Cities USA
“Clean, convenient and pleasant”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Needed a place on the way to North Carolina and this was perfect. Nice clean and quiet room, comfortable bed, and typical Hampton continental breakfast (except they were out of black teabags. Not a deal killer, just surprising). Nice restaurant across the street, too.

• Stayed March 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
We are happy to read our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 worked perfect for you on your trip. Thank you for such a nice review! We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
South Bend
Reviewed 23 March 2014

A great place to stay! I loved the updated room decor with current popular color palettes! It was sleek and high-tech. Even though the facility is about a year-old, it looks brand-new! I have never been dissatisfied with a Hampton Inn!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Saying we are a great place to stay is a great compliment and we appreciate it. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and we hope to see you again soon.
Markham, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at. All staff were courteous and friendly. Rooms were nice and new and everything was clean. Breakfast was better than other Hampton Inns with French Toast, Omlettes, Sausages and fresh fruit. Breakfast attendant greeted us and asked us several times if we needed anything. I wish all hotels were like this. It is very well run and staff appeared happy and engaged.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75.
Bedminster, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel is a great location off the highway. Clean room, friendly staff, beautiful lobby, and a great price! Complimentary breakfast was a nice addition as well. Would definitely stay again if in the area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for saying we are a good value here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and that you like our location. Your review is greatly appreciated. Please stay with us again soon.
MATTHEWS, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is an excellent all around motel to spend time at. The most impressive thing was the breakfast. there was a good selection and the food was very good. The whole premises was clean and in good order. I enjoyed the over night stay much more than I have at other motels.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast during your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Very nice, clean hotel. Comfortable bed. Enjoyed having clean duvet cover as promised. The staff were friendly and helpful. Fruit, cookies, coffee and tea available in lobby when we checked in. Quiet hotel with good interstate nearby. Good complimentary breakfast. Nice restaurant nearby for dinner. No problems at all on our stay. Would definitely return here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
We are glad you found our hotel very clean and comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and we look forward to your next visit.
Manchester, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel Christmas day while visiting family, we were very imressed witht he level of service, cleanliness, and comfort of this hotel. Everything was great - no exceptions. Even though there were not a lot of guests, all standard services were available and ready.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
We are very happy to have provided you with a good experience during your Christmas visit with your family. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, and we hope to see you often.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!