Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Priceline
US$92
US$81
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Oak Ridge(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$70
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelgreat stopbreakfast staffgreat breakfastnice restaurantcomfortable bedthe breakfast arearooms were very cleanwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness centereasy accesscomplimentary breakfastgreat roomcookiessouthern hospitality
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Needed a place on the way to North Carolina and this was perfect. Nice clean and quiet room, comfortable bed, and typical Hampton continental breakfast (except they were out of black teabags. Not a deal killer, just surprising). Nice restaurant across the street, too.

• Stayed: March 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

We are happy to read our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 worked perfect for you on your trip. Thank you for such a nice review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

A great place to stay! I loved the updated room decor with current popular color palettes! It was sleek and high-tech. Even though the facility is about a year-old, it looks brand-new! I have never been dissatisfied with a Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Saying we are a great place to stay is a great compliment and we appreciate it. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Absolutely the best Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at. All staff were courteous and friendly. Rooms were nice and new and everything was clean. Breakfast was better than other Hampton Inns with French Toast, Omlettes, Sausages and fresh fruit. Breakfast attendant greeted us and asked us several times if we needed anything. I wish all hotels were like this. It is very well run and staff appeared happy and engaged.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel is a great location off the highway. Clean room, friendly staff, beautiful lobby, and a great price! Complimentary breakfast was a nice addition as well. Would definitely stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for saying we are a good value here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and that you like our location. Your review is greatly appreciated. Please stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is an excellent all around motel to spend time at. The most impressive thing was the breakfast. there was a good selection and the food was very good. The whole premises was clean and in good order. I enjoyed the over night stay much more than I have at other motels.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast during your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again in the near future.