“Well located and very clean”

Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Troy, MI, United States
“Well located and very clean”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We needed a hotel for the night on our way back from Florida on Michi-trail (I-75) with 100's of other Florida springbreak refugee's. This hotel was the perfect spot with the best of amenities after a long road trip. Quiet (even with people overflow), clean and neat even after the early mass exodus north.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
We are happy you liked our location and thought our hotel was very clean. Your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
London
Reviewed 6 April 2014

A friend and I stayed there on a Friday night. We were attending a Women's Conference the next morning. Very clean and very comfortable as I had hoped! Fresh coffee and fresh baked cookies and fresh fruit available when we checked in. Great breakfast with hot food, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, and so much more. The girl that checked us in was extremely nice and professional. I used my AARP and the rates were better than what the internet was offering. Very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The only problem we had was at midnight the parents next door were letting their kids scream and run down the halls! This was still going on at 1am. Finally just turned the air up and that drowned out the noise.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
We are sorry there was so much noise in the hall while you were trying to sleep but are happy to hear all the nice things you have said about our hotel. Your nice review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.
Spokane Valley, United States
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Beautiful dining area with more than enough space and the food was great. Plenty of variety and each day the main course was different. This was important as I stayed for 5 nights. Overall, the room was the right size, clean, and, as usual, the bed with its wonderful comforter and pillows gave me a great night's sleep every night. The staff was very polite and helpful as well. The location was perfect for my needs and only 20 minutes from downtown Knoxville at most. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read you had such a nice 5 day stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. We will be sure to let our staff know all the nice things you have stated about them. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We hope to see you again here soon.
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This hotel was a nice, comfortable place to stay with very good beds! Several restaurants within walking distance. Lovely white spring-flowered trees all around it! Nice breakfast with freshly cut fruit. A good bargain for Hilton Honors reward members as well!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank 896lanaj
Thank you for stating our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is a nice, comfortable place to stay. We appreciate you nice review and hope to see you again soon.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Needed an envelope for mailing our travel insurance extension. Receptionist offered an envelope and then a stamp, then offered to take care of mailing it. Plus hotel had the best of amenities and was super clean. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
We are happy we could be of service to you with your mailing and will be looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75.
Raton, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nice room. Bathroom clean and new. Liked the full shower with no bath tube. Close to local restuarants. The breakfast was good and they opened the doors at exactly 0600. Plenty of parking. The staff was freindly. When I arrived I gave the counter person a bad time that she was out of cookies that I must have arrived late. About 20 minutes later there where more cookies. This was very impressive

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad to read you were impressed with our staff and how much you liked our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. We hope to be able to host you again soon. Thank You!
Quad Cities USA
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Needed a place on the way to North Carolina and this was perfect. Nice clean and quiet room, comfortable bed, and typical Hampton continental breakfast (except they were out of black teabags. Not a deal killer, just surprising). Nice restaurant across the street, too.

• Stayed March 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
We are happy to read our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 worked perfect for you on your trip. Thank you for such a nice review! We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!