“Clinton Hampton Inn as an Oasis”

Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We regularly pick the clean and comfortable Hampton Inn at Clinton TN. Friendly staff, nearly new and clean hotel. We arrive late, leave early and the smiling staff and scrumptious breakfast relax us. We drive 11 hours and Clinton is our halfway stop so the Inn feels like an oasis after a monotonous drive. We have stayed 4 times at Clinton so far and highly recommend it for weary travelers. Soft and comfortable bed welcomes us and will welcome you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

We always enjoy hearing from our return guests and would like to thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is the BEST hotel in Clinton. We know....we have stayed at others at this Exit. The beds are superb....and the breakfast is yummy...wide variety for various diets people are on. Bowls of apples and oranges in lobby 24/7. Stay here. You will not regret!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for saying our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is in your opinion the best in the area. Thank you also for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This Hotel is a new building. it is very clean and the staff are very friendly. The breakfast is acceptable. The pool was not over chlorinated but is very clean. the hotel location is very convenient to shopping and food. will stay at this hotel every year to visit family in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We are happy to read when you are in our area to visit family you will be staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is one of best Hiltons we have stayed in..I would like to see the room rates a little lower.. I know it's based on what's available. Maybe a little discount for Hilton Honors based on length of membership. All in All We are hooked on Hilton J & M Warner

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying we are one of the best Hampton's you have stayed at. Your business and your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I can not say enough wonderful things about this hote. the room was beautiful and quiet and clean. the beds were so comfortable and the staff was just great. i highly recommend staying at the Hampton inn!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your high recommendation to others. Your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Spent the night while traveling. Great location. Friendly service! Modern, clean! Large breakfast area and many choices! Outdoor pool we couldn't use due to rain. King suite had over sized shower . Queen double had tub. Rooms large with mini fridge and microwave and flat screen tv. Highly recommend if traveling near Knoxville! Just north.

• Stayed: July 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for highly recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 to others. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have been staying at Hampton Inn's on all our family vacations this year. They are always clean and friendly! The breakfast is nice with lots of options for each member of our family. We even get bags of "munchies" when we leave for the next part of our trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 during your vacation trip. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!