“Nice and New Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Nice and New Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Staff was friendly and quick at check in and check out. Hotel is newer decor and very nice inside. Room was quiet and clean. Breakfast was the usual selection but good. They only had one waffle maker that I saw. Right off I 75 with lots of restaurants and a Walmart close by. Only downside was pool is outside and not heated, but my son still enjoyed it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
We are glad you and your son enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a good review and we look forward to your next trip.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed here in the middle of a road trip, so we just needed a clean comfortable hotel and a reasonable price. This Hampton Inn delivered on all of that and then some. Being on the road 20-40 nights a year, I'm not often pleasantly surprised, but I was here. Very clean, comfortable bed, great staff, especially late night (we arrived at midnight). Breakfast was better than average, and much better than similar hotel breakfasts. We have another trip in the same direction planned and will most likely stay here than as well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and are glad to hear you would stay here again. Thank you for such a nice review.
Carmel, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We regularly pick the clean and comfortable Hampton Inn at Clinton TN. Friendly staff, nearly new and clean hotel. We arrive late, leave early and the smiling staff and scrumptious breakfast relax us. We drive 11 hours and Clinton is our halfway stop so the Inn feels like an oasis after a monotonous drive. We have stayed 4 times at Clinton so far and highly recommend it for weary travelers. Soft and comfortable bed welcomes us and will welcome you.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
We always enjoy hearing from our return guests and would like to thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This is the BEST hotel in Clinton. We know....we have stayed at others at this Exit. The beds are superb....and the breakfast is yummy...wide variety for various diets people are on. Bowls of apples and oranges in lobby 24/7. Stay here. You will not regret!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for saying our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is in your opinion the best in the area. Thank you also for your business. We hope to see you again soon.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

This Hotel is a new building. it is very clean and the staff are very friendly. The breakfast is acceptable. The pool was not over chlorinated but is very clean. the hotel location is very convenient to shopping and food. will stay at this hotel every year to visit family in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We are happy to read when you are in our area to visit family you will be staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.
the villages, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is one of best Hiltons we have stayed in..I would like to see the room rates a little lower.. I know it's based on what's available. Maybe a little discount for Hilton Honors based on length of membership. All in All We are hooked on Hilton J & M Warner

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying we are one of the best Hampton's you have stayed at. Your business and your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 are greatly appreciated.
valparaiso
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I can not say enough wonderful things about this hote. the room was beautiful and quiet and clean. the beds were so comfortable and the staff was just great. i highly recommend staying at the Hampton inn!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your high recommendation to others. Your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clinton I-75
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!