“Family CHRISTMAS Vacation”

Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Jeffrey the manager & his staff always go out of their way to make us feel like family.This was our second trip to Tennessee to visit extended family. We have chosen to keep coming back to this hotel because it is family friendly.We have 2 adhd 7 year old twins.Plus there is an indoor pool.My Hubby has cerebral palsy we stayed in a handicap room last summer but was not enough room for a 2 week stay with small kids.We loved the suite we stayed in this time but only wish that the owner would make some of the suites Handicap accessible for bathing.Also the bathroom door opens less than 2 inches into the toilet also would have loved if the shower head was on a hose to make bathing easier .Hubby couldn't use tub..Only other complaint was window had frost on it & couldn't keep bedroom area warm.
We love this hotel & it's staff & will continue to use.this location.ALSO NEED TO MAKE THE POOL & SPA HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE.
It is 10 mins from our family which makes it great !

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Very clean hotel. staff goes out of their way to help you and most importantly they care. great free breakfast and cookies. Building is older but they did a great job fixing it up inside and out. Question to Trip Advisor. Why do I have to say more when I have said all I need to say.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel for a football tournament. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good and my kids loved the cookies that were always available. The hotel was full during our stay and did run out of towels, however, the staff worked quickly to wash all towels. The only surprise we had was upon checking into our room there was no mini fridge. It has been a long time since we have stayed in a room without a mini fridge, it is normally included in the price of a basic room. Several others that stayed booked a suite and had the mini kitchen. Other than that the stay was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My husband and I spent one night in the hotel on our way to Kentucky. I made the reservation through Priceline. When we arrived, there was no record of our reservation. Luckily, there were plenty of rooms available and the front desk clerk honored the room we had reserved. The next morning at check-out, I presented the desk clerk with my printed Priceline confirmation, but there was still no word from Priceline. The hotel honored the price quoted by Priceline and they went out of their way to make sure that we were not inconvenienced. Great customer service from Country Inn & Suites...not so much for Priceline!!!

Room Tip: If booking through Priceline...call the hotel ahead of time to make sure your reservation exists...e...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Motel is immediately off I-75 with easy access. I stayed two nights and found the rooms to be reasonably clean, comfortable, and maintained. Breakfast is included with a variety of food options extended for the guests. Inn Keepers were very pleasant and accommodating.

Ask for suites. The ability to close off the bedroom from the sitting area is well worth the small additional cost. I stayed on the 3rd floor so there was no overhead noises and the ability to close the bedroom door kept hall noises out.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Raymond H
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Our stay was last minute with a late check in. No problem. The room was spacious and clean. The next morning our family of five enjoyed a fantastic and filling breakfast. The omelette lady made awesome omeletts. I love Country Inn & Suites as rule, but Clinton, TN goes the extra mile. Check them out the next time you are in town.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ejohn8866
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Was travelling through, and stayed only one night. Great breakfast. The rooms (we needed two) were clean, and in good repair. Competent, polite staff; they answered questions about the region, places to eat, pray, go see. Our Kids enjoyed the pool. We would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Quality Inn
0 mi away
Super 8 Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
#6 of 6 in Clinton

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton? Share your experiences!