“I will stay here again!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Ignore the March 1 review. Clean, quiet, friendly. Omelette station is a nice personal touch. Desk manager rocks. She was great. This is a nice stopping place. Some people just like to whine. Spiders are kind of hard to control.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank malibupointe1104
Joe V, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Malibupointe1104,
We are so glad you chose to stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites in Clinton. It's our goal for our guests to feel like a part of our family during your stay with us. We hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to East Tennessee.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've been here 30 minutes and have NEVER complained about a hotel until today. We walked in after traveling from Ocala, FL at 11:30pm. First thing I see? A spider in the bathroom. The carpet looks like it hasn't been vacuumed in a week, there are marks all over the wall, and my "clean" pillow case had makeup marks from foundation on it as well as there stains. Stained sheets, and a HUGE hole (baseball size) in one of the towels!! Seriously? If we weren't exhausted already i would be on my way to a new hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: February 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Care at Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear RissRiss234,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn and Suites standards.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

we stayed here on and emergancy trip. We normally stay at the holiday in express in clinton, for summer trips to visit family, but it was unavailable this trip. We talked to Jeffery the Manager to see if they had suites, as we always get one at Holiday in, so our grand kids here can come stay with us, not only did he say yes, he transferred us to one at no additional cost, and wished us well. The prices for suites are much less and it was pretty nice. But the great attitude of the staff sold me. The breakfast was great, I will be back

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank seedls36

Seedls36,
As a part of the new management company for the Country Inn & Suites in Clinton we wanted to thank you for taking the time to write about your good experience at our hotel. We hope the next time your travels bring you to East Tennessee you stay with us.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We love staying here Jeffrey and his staff are all very nice & accommadating.The only complaint is how rude wendy is .The things that need repair don't get needed attention because the owner is cheap & non caring about his customers & staff.Which the housekeepers etc don't get paid that much & for all they do they deserve the tips.we always leave tips for the staff Ms Vickie is a real doll.We don't bother staff for much cleaning when we stay I have messy 8 year old twin boys so I cleanup after my kids.I also strip beds for them when I leave cause they are worked hard for too little pay.
Jeffrey the manager takes care of his customers we have been coming for 2 years & feel like family I hope there jacuzzi is working this weekend dec 20th when we go back for 2 weeks.I only wish the owner would put in at least one wakin shower as my hubby is disabled & cant use the regular tub
I still prefer to stay here over any where else because of Jeffrey,Rose & Ms.Vickie

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Mike W, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. Can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

This is our fourth time at this hotel. We stay here when traveling south or goin to Gatlinburg. Two times were perfect. The third time was a nightmare. This time was much better. They have fixed most of the things that were broken at our last visit and I did have to call Carlson Ckub to get it done except the EXERCISE MACHINES. Promised by Christmas.....well any way their charm is Vickie. Every morning Vickie puts together an amazing continental breakfast with egg meat potato ceral waffles etc but then she heats up her own grill and makes you an omlet with all the toppins and it is great no fantastic. No charge....we do tip her a dollar an omlet but come on people a dollar...it would cost you $3.00 or more in a restaurant. The hotel is in a great area and pretty good. The management staff is gettin better but I shouldnt have to get them on trouble to make things like they should be. Regardless when you stay tell Vickie Barb says hello.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so much.

We hope to have you back soon. We've been busy upgrading some things.

I think you'll be impressed next time you return!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Room was Great, and Cooked to Order Breakfast Provided. Staff is OUTSTANDING and very helpful with advice for area restaurants! The Pool was Dirty and green in color and The Hot Tub/ SPA not really working very well. The Air Jets were not working and Staff did not Know anything about it. Hot Cookies when I got there were Great!

Room Tip: Just do not Swim!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We think we've got a great staff too.

Sorry about the Jacuzzi malfunction, everything's up and running topnotch now.

Please come back!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We booked our room through Priceline in November of 2012. We stayed in September 2013. We called in July to make sure we had a kitchenette since I am a diabetic and prepare our meals. When we arrived, we were given a room that smelled musky with no kitchenette. The night clerk told me they were sold out and no other rooms were available. Only 17 cars were in the parking lot. The next morning, I spoke with the manager, Jeffery, and he told me that with the amount I paid, I was lucky to get a suite. If he had a standard room he would move me there. I explained I was a diabetic and really needed the kitchenette and if he could give us a room under the ADA and he told me rooms had been sold out over a year and he would not with the amount we paid. Through the week I spoke with many guest who reserved their rooms from June to even to October. Many businesses are aware that word of mouth is the best advertisement. It works both ways. We are a tight group that attends many antique shows thru out the Country. This is such a poor display of accommodating management as well as a direct violation of the ADA. They have a choice to accept Pricelines bid for rooms and if they do should not discriminate against those who use the service. Our bid was for seven days and except for the weekend, only had approximate 25% capacity. Now that percentage hopefully will decrease. Lonnie Freyburger, New Mexico

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Lafalotnow
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Care at Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Dear Lafalotnow,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Quality Inn
Super 8 Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
#6 of 6 in Clinton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton? Share your experiences!