“Classy Cocktails”

Louie Brown's Bar Kitchen & Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A vibrant bar serving pub classics. Function room available at no extra charge and coffee shop serving breakfasts from 8:30 daily
Reviewed 11 July 2014

On a girls night out and it looks like we have finally found somewhere locally to go with some to enjoy some really lush cocktails and some fantastic food. The atmosphere in the bar was lively and had a real buzz about it. Food and cocktails were excellent but the real clincher for us was the service, the staff were friendly and attentive, nothing was to much trouble for our waiter. Think we have found our regular night out. Would highly recommend

There are newer reviews for Louie Brown's Bar Kitchen & Deli

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I recently went here with my family, I had heard great reviews and looked forward to it. Menu
Was good lots of choice. I asked for my dish without the mint or peas however unfortunately it came with the mint but no peas. The dish was not edible! When I told the waitress asked after the whole table finished I stated the problem she apologised if I did ask for the dish without these things in it. However our waitress continued to talk about my table with another waitress metres away from where we were seated. If your going to talk about customers, go further than 2 metres away! I got charged for the dish and when queried was told he'd have to talk to the waitress, who then argued the point right in front me! I was disappointed with the visit don't think il return or recommend it.

2  Thank Kat C
Reviewed 9 July 2014

only the second time ever at this restaurant . we were late however we were accommodated to another private room which was larger in size but actually so nice ! waiting staff were the best ever very attentive very polite well mannered and nothing was a problem for them! the food was very good too and well presented portions were a bit on the large side not a prob for the hungry one lol my daughter and family had a very memorable evening here well worth visiting we will be back . hats off to amazing staff at louis browns be proud of a very good service girlies.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just had lunch in Louie Browns and really enjoyed it.

Good that you can mix and match from the lunch menu and the coffee shop/deli one.

BBQ pulled pork on Ciabatta was delicious and my daughter said it "melted in her mouth"! Toasted sandwiches were good and decent coffee and scrummy cake completed a fairly priced, lovely lunch.

The restaurant is bright and airy with a separate seating area for coffee and the staff were happy and accommodating.

We are looking forward to trying it out for breakfast soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Can't praise the staff in Louie Brown's highly enough!
Warm welcome and attentive staff added to well presented and beautifully cooked food made for a thoroughly enjoyable night! Will definitely be back!