“Great for any type of visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Louie Brown's Bar Kitchen & Deli

Louie Brown's Bar Kitchen & Deli
Cuisines: Bar, European, British, Scottish
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A vibrant bar serving pub classics. Function room available at no extra charge and coffee shop serving breakfasts from 8:30 daily
“Great for any type of visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Been here twice now with friends and family for brunch and dinner respectively, and I have to say the only thing I can fault is the slightly slow service because everything else was perfect. Great selection of food and drink, beautiful locally sourced meat in their burgers (and they have the winning Dalgety Bay Burger, how much more local can you get!) and friendly service. There is also a bar and a deli which are added bonuses. Overall so very pleased with Louie Brown's and would definitely recommend going there!

South Queensferry, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I were advised by friends to try the Sunday lunch. Thought it was great value at only £9.95 each, with large portion sizes. Our waitress was very helpful and always had a smile on her face. I think we could visit here often for the Sunday lunch.

South Queensferry, United Kingdom
“Great Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Recommended by friends for Sunday lunch, so we just popped in. Great value at £9.95, large portions and well cooked meat. Polite and helpful staff made it a great afternoon out. This could be a regular stop for us on a Sunday.

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Classy Cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

On a girls night out and it looks like we have finally found somewhere locally to go with some to enjoy some really lush cocktails and some fantastic food. The atmosphere in the bar was lively and had a real buzz about it. Food and cocktails were excellent but the real clincher for us was the service, the staff were friendly and attentive, nothing was to much trouble for our waiter. Think we have found our regular night out. Would highly recommend

Kirkcaldy
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I recently went here with my family, I had heard great reviews and looked forward to it. Menu
Was good lots of choice. I asked for my dish without the mint or peas however unfortunately it came with the mint but no peas. The dish was not edible! When I told the waitress asked after the whole table finished I stated the problem she apologised if I did ask for the dish without these things in it. However our waitress continued to talk about my table with another waitress metres away from where we were seated. If your going to talk about customers, go further than 2 metres away! I got charged for the dish and when queried was told he'd have to talk to the waitress, who then argued the point right in front me! I was disappointed with the visit don't think il return or recommend it.

• 2 of 5 bubbles