Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
The best fun you’ll have on horseback

I can not recommend J F Polo Academy highly enough. I first turned up having not been on a horse in... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2020
pkersh01
Sheffield, United Kingdom
via mobile
from childrens basic riding to polo skills - extremely impressed with James as a teacher

Before i go into this review i'd like to point out that im a very firm believer in only giving... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2020
davethorntonphotogra
Chester, United Kingdom

All reviews an excellent teacher polo academy great lesson ponies james tuition beginners skills instructions instructor field schooled stables fun abilities advanced cheshire
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Fantastic facilities and very high quality horses. I had a great lesson off James the head coach and then joined in a few practice chukkas.

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank joshwV3803ET
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Coming from a large eventing family, from the day I decided to give polo a go I have never looked back! A huge thank you to JF Polo for making this wonderful sport accessible and so much fun. The weekly chukkas are always a fantastic highlight of my week as well as a chance to catch up socially afterwards with many other polo friends.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank jjw321
Reviewed 4 October 2020

An absolutely fantastic company. Professional, fun and a great friendly atmosphere!!

Having not ridden a horse for years and never having played polo - James was brilliant at making me feel comfortable. Every lesson I have - I leave the field with a smile on my face and really looking forward to my next lesson. Thanks to JF Polo - after only a handful of lessons, I can now hit the ball cantering and know a range of shots.

A company that truely care about its clients and will do everything and anything to make people happy. There's a great community feel and I highly recommend JF Polo for all levels of polo players.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank Jade641
Reviewed 4 October 2020

Awesome place to begin your polo experience/ future friendly staff that make you feel welcome and relaxed the horses are 100 % from beginners to advanced also the social nights are great as well as the BBQS if you have your horse there it gets looked after so well
Lorna

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

Excellent introductory tutorial from James, stunning animals beautifully behaved. Great banter, full social distancing protocols in place. Superb value for money. Give it a go we had a fabulous time.

Date of experience: May 2020