“Lovely find”

The Bluebell Cafe at Barrowmore
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Bluebell cafe is a small friendly place to relax in a lovely setting, sourcing local produce and producing freshly cooked foods. All profits go back into our charity which supports people with learning difficulties.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A hidden gem, in a beautiful bluebell wood - well, we went in April! Delicious food where friends with children were made to feel more than welcome. Delicious food, with something for everyone. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank KandHmum

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The bluebell cafe at Barrowmore
What a refreshing change
Atmosphere fantastic .amazingly good value and the food excellent
A great meeting place for lunch a little bit of a luxury before the kids come home from school

1  Thank Samantha B
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My review is based on a phone call I had with the café. I was looking for a birthday gift for a friend who lives locally, I'd heard how good the café was and I thought my friend would enjoy afternoon tea there. I wasn't sure if the café offered afternoon tea vouchers so I phoned and the lady who answered the phone couldn't have been more helpful. She suggested various options and then offered to post the voucher for me as I don't live locally - fantastic service - I can't wait to hear how many friend goes on. Perfect pressie for birthdays, Christmas or any special occasion.

1  Thank Miggins1812
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I took my mother to The Bluebell Café for Lunch and I was very impressed.
We both had an all day Breakfast made with locally sourced produce, it was lovely. We followed with scones with jam and cream which were scrummy!
The staff are extremely pleasant, nothing was too much trouble, they moved tables outside so we could be in the sun which highly impressed me. The service was excellent, I would highly recommend you pay a visit, its such a beautiful setting in the English countryside.

3  Thank vacationgirl58
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Have visited a number of times over the the last few weeks. Great food every time and all freshly made whilst you wait. Caesar salad today was delicious, easily the nicest we've ever had. Nice quiet setting too, and dog friendly which is a bonus. Highly recommended

1  Thank AndyCady