“Awesome employees”

Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The best customer service!! Above and beyond what was expected. The room was nice and the location great. The night clerk who just signed with a label in Nashville was so nice and such a good sport. I would absolutely stay in this motel again when in Memphis

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
THICollierville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this trip advisor!! We're so glad that you had an awesome stay with us!! Thank you for the great compliments about our hotel!! Aaron is one of our new front desk agents and I'm so glad to hear that he is doing great!! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Collierville!! Have a great weekend!

Hailee Nichols, GSM

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Standard Hampton Inn, nothing special, but not bad at all. Staff is very friendly. Major issue is that it's close to train tracks. Train came by blowing it's horn until 1:00am. I would have chosen a different place had I know. Will probably not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
THICollierville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Mr. or Ms. Donovan,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Thank you for the compliments about our friendly staff. I am really sorry the train disturbed you during your stay. I am glad you mentioned it to us. We have guests that stay with us frequently, that find they do not get disturbed by the train when they sleep on the backside of our hotel. I hope you will give us a second chance to serve you if you are ever in our area again. Please contact me directly and I will make certain you are in a comfortable room away from the train. I look forward to hearing from you.

Safe Travels,
Tammy Piker, GM

Reviewed 19 March 2014

No indoor pool or hot tub. Staff was very friendly though. Food was good. Taxes for this area are outrageous. Some what convenient to local food and attractions. Our room was very noisy. Church next door. All the side roads have policeman speed checking and pulling people over. Area restaurants were friendly. Price was ok but maybe a little high comparatively. We stayed here a few time before and the beds were more comfortable awhile ago.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
THICollierville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Gary,
Thank you for your response. I apologize for the noise of the room. Our mattresses are being upgraded this year. So if you stay with us again, you should sleep better. We will do everything in our power to make you stay more pleasant next time. The police do keep an eye on the traffic, therefore, we are a very safe location.

Tammy Piker

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The rooms at Hampton Inn in Collierville are excellent for the rate they charge; a great value. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. This is the third time I've chosen to stay at this hotel because of how impressive and clean the rooms are and it won't be my last!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Katrina,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! We are so pleased that you stayed with us and we look forward to you visiting us again.
We have celebrated your comment in our team huddle. You made our day!!!

Regards,
Hampton Inn Staff

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very nice Hampton in a very nice area. Even the breakfast person came around and asked if everything was okay which has never happened before. Only problem was the noise of the train going by about six times in the middle of the night. We stayed in a front room, I would request a back room the next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
THICollierville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear B J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey, we love to hear guest feedback and how each guest stay was! Thank you for the great compliments that you gave us!! Our staff will be so happy to hear them!! I'm so sorry to hear that the train noise bothered you, we will make sure next time you're with us that you're on the backside away from the trains! If there's anything else I can do for you, please just let me know!! We look forward to having you again on your next visit to Collierville!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Everyone was very helpful and pleasant and I enjoyed my trip. The breakfast was very good and we enjoyed the trip and I will stay in the Hampton Inn again. The workers where very helpful, we had a view of the pool and the weather was very warm and beautiful and we had plenty of restaurant to choose from and shop was wonderful everything was close by the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lorene W.,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you chose our hotel. It means a lot to us! I have shared your comments with our staff and it makes our day to have such wonderful feedback. Hope to see you again soon! If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The hotel was clean, not too busy, and close to my families homes. If I was visiting the main part of memphis, I would stay here because it is a safe location and no more than a 30 min drive to attractions. The hotel staff was friendly and the breakfast was so good, we went back for seconds!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear queenozma,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey! We're so glad that we were able to meet all your needs!! Thank you for the awesome comments that you gave us!! We've been working hard to improve our breakfast and we're so glad that you enjoyed it! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Collierville!! If I could be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best Wishes,
haileenichols65@gmail.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Collierville
Courtyard Memphis Collierville
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown

Been to Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville? Share your experiences!