“Hampton Inn Collierville, TN”

Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, United States
“Hampton Inn Collierville, TN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the breakfast was incredible, and the beds were comfortable. It is also conveniently located to restaurants and downtown Memphis. It would be an easy hotel to make a base of activities.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

THICollierville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Carey D.,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey about our hotel! We're so glad that you had a great stay and that we met all your needs! Thank you for all the great compliments, its so great to hear that we we're doing our job well and meeting every need you had! We are the #1 hotel in Collierville, we're so glad we got to prove that to you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Collierville! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Warm Regards,
haileenichols65@gmail.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff was great, made a reservation via my cousin and went as far a seeing if I was a HH Honor member and putting the reservation under that number. Getting there they worked with us, accepted my dog for a small fee. Provided a crib for my 2 1/2 month old grandson at no charge and even worked with me on parking my SUV which was pulling a mini uhaul trailer. It was a great stay, and worth the time to stop there and visit with family for a few hours. I will stay again.

Dear 978catherinec,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! We're so glad to hear that you had a great stay and that we were able to meet all your needs! We enjoyed having you with us and look forward to your next visit on your next trip to Collierville!! If there's anything I can do for you just let me know! Have a great day!

Best Wishes,
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband, myself and our two small dogs needed somewhere to stay due to extensive construction being done at our home. This was a very stressful and inconvenient time in our life and Hampton Inn helped to make it much easier. The rooms were clean and the staff is over the top friendly and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

THICollierville, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Travis S.,

We're so glad that we were able to take some of the stress of you! We're so glad that you picked our hotel for your family! Thank you for all the great compliments you gave our staff and the hotel!! It means a lot when we read great feedback from our guests!! I hope all is going well with your house! We look forward to seeing you again! If there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! Have great weekend!

St. Charles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I always try to get the Hilton brand hotels because they always have what I need and are clean and well taken care of. This hotel was no exception, I would recommend this to anyone. The staff was freindly and helpful, the free breakfast had numerous options and plenty of good fresh, hot food, as well as fruit and bakery items.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Charles C.,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey! Thank you for all the great things you said about our hotel! It really brightens up our day reading positive feedback from our guest!!
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Collierville!! If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know! Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,
Alton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Beautiful location in a very nice neighborhood . close to restaurants, entertainment grocery and pharmacy. Took advantage of the complimentary breakfast daily, and clean guest laundry and endless supply of hot water in the shower at night. My room and the hotel as a whole was very clean and the staff accommodating and friendly. Will be returning to Memphis in a couple of months on business and I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rusty M.,

We're so glad that you feel at home here!! We love having you with us! Thank you for all the great compliments about our hotel and staff!! We take great pride in our work and so glad that we were able to WOW you!! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip "home"! If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! Have a great day!

Best Wishes,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This is a nice and well kept Hampton Inn. The employees were great and very personable.

The breakfast was very good with lots of variety each morning. The employees kept it well stocked.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed April 2014
Dear SD6Z,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this TripAdvisor!! Thank you for the great compliments about our hotel!! We're so glad that you had a great stay here with us!! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Collierville!! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know! Have a great weekend!!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Although the elevator was broke when we arrived, every single staff member was very helpful, nice and made me feel welcome. One staff member that made a personal impression was the lady attending the complimentary breakfast area. She was not only helpful, but very personable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Dear Denise56003,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this trip advisor, it means so much to our staff to see how each guest stay was! Thank you for the great compliments about our staff! Thank you for the compliment about our breakfast hostess. Robin does a great job in the breakfast area and I'm so glad to hear that she made your stay better! We look forward to having you again in the future! Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,
Hailee Nichols, GSM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Collierville
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#1 of 9 in Germantown
Courtyard Memphis Collierville
Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street
Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway

Been to Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville? Share your experiences!