“Nice dinner”

Frida's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 125 Restaurants in Collierville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went out to dinner on a Sunday night with friends and family. Enjoyed the meal. Nice staff. Quick service. We each liked our selection--had a great variety to choose from and could order form various price ranges including an a la carte menu. Pricing was reasonable and good portions.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Sometimes, there’s a saying: “You’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all” but that doesn’t hold true at Frida’s. Right off, the menu is different from other small chain restaurants so be prepared to research before you go. Once there, parking is ample and the restaurant is in a great location. There’s plenty of seating and the wait time is short. Food is delicious. Our server was a little new on the job but apart from that, a good experience.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This was my first visit and I got the special dinner which is enough for two people. That is the good news. I was told by the manager/bartender that they would put some chips and salsa with my to go order. When I got my bill I was charge full price of $6.95 for a complete chip and dip order. I did not order this. It would have been worth the price, but again I did not order it. Now for the food. Taco was good, Tostado was ok, Burrito and Enchilada was ok, Tomale was good, Chile Relleno was terrible, had to discard. Nothing special though about the food, considered average. Probably will not return. Sorry.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I’m not a big fan of Mexican food; there are a few things I look for on a menu that I do like, the chicken soup is one thing I usually order. Frida’s sopa tlalpena was the best I’ve ever had. The broth was flavorful, chicken was shredded, plenty of peppers, rica and pico were delicious. I had enough to have leftovers due to overindulging on chips and salsa. I will definitely order this again. Service was good; server didn’t come back once we paid our checks, even though we stayed quite a while and I’d have liked a drink refill. Glad we chose to eat here!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The worst customer service, not very clean, and they love to overcharge you at this place of business. You can tell most of the staff are related or real good friends. They are not people friendly. I wouldn't take my dog to this place. I think most of the staff are on drugs. This type of place shouldn't be open for business. I think a lot of people agree with me because they are never busy during lunch and only sometimes on the weekends. I wouldn't recommend this to nobody. This has the worst customer service in America. The management is poor as well. They love to point the finger at anyone but themselves. Horrific and dirty!!!!!!!!