“It's a Hit With Us!”

Ciao Baby
Ranked #11 of 125 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At the recommendation of friends, my wife hinted (twice) that we might try Ciao Baby. I phoned in a fairly robust takeout order for two different pizzas, Buffalo wings, caprese salad, and cheesecake. The young lady who took the phone order was polite and efficient, though I wish her answer to my question, "Do you take credit cards?" had mentioned that Amex is not accepted.

Upon arrival, I was told that one of our pizzas had gotten slightly charred on the bottom and they didn't want to sell it to me, so it would take a few extra minutes to bake another. No problem. It really was just a few minutes, and the pizza cook (owner?) suggested I take the charred pie as a gift.

On balance, the food was very good, and reasonably priced. The wings were tasty and not greasy (Yay!). The wood-fired pizzas were very flavorful and good. It helps to know that their crusts are soft, not crunchy, so if that's not your thing, try something else. Caprese salad was really good; the mozzarella outstanding! I couldn't tell you about the cheesecake, as someone else ate it - all of it:-( Will I go back? Absolutely, positively.

Oh, and another thing... When you get good service, please don't forget to tip generously.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is brick oven awesome pizza! The crust is great. Adrian is the owner and he makes the mozzarella from scratch! Great variety too. Kids love the pasta too.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is without a doubt the best pizza in the world. The meatballs can’t be beat. The salads are divine! The homemade cannolis melt in your mouth! And the owners are truly first rate people! You must eat at Ciao Baby!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

A good naples pizza in memphis. If you like woodfire pizza, you need Ciao Baby. They have an oven at 700 Farenheit, (or more), ready to make pizzas. The pizza was great, with all the burnt little delicious spots, melted mozz cheese to perfection and great San Marzano based sauce.

Service was good, friendly, but it was like 4pm so I dont know how it is at peak times.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The owner was very nice and made recommendation based on what we liked. The toasted raviolis we absolutely delicious. The pizzas are actually vey big and loaded with meat and cheese. When we go back, we will get an appetizer and a pizza to split between two of us.