“Great choice.”

Courtyard Memphis Collierville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Family chose this location for Family Reunion, everything was well worth the stay. Wonderful staff, great breakfast, clean rooms, with a comforting atmosphere. All the women and children loved the fact, that once you walked out the doors you had instant access to the mall.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

We are PLEASED to hear that your and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We always enjoy hosting family reunions at our hotel, and hope that you will consider us for your next reunion. We have so many exciting things coming soon, and would love for you to see all that we will soon have to offer. We will be adding a Bistro, complete with a Starbucks and lounge. The renovation should be complete by January 2014, just in time for you to book your next reunion.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me, as I will gladly help.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good property conveniently located near FedEx offices in Collierville. Rooms are good with contemporary look, pleasing and bright colors makes you happy.

Rooms are relatively small in size for USA but adequate for a business trip. The hotel is at one end of a nice mall with many businesses and book stores for quick shopping before the trip home. There are a few restaurants as well within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and hope that you will visit us soon. Please check back to see our EXCITING renovation that will begin in November. We will be adding a Bistro, complete with a Starbucks and lounge.

The next time that you visit with us, please contact me prior to arrival, and I will try to place you in a larger room.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Three of us, adults, stayed in a suite overnight to attend a wedding. My partner and I travel semi-frequently and stay in hotels totaling 2-4 weeks of the year. For the price, this was the largest and most comfortable room I have ever enjoyed. This hotel elevated the trip from a weekend wedding to a mini vacation! I will defiantly look to stay at another Courtyard by Marriot on our next adventure!
My only complaint was that the breakfast would have been overpriced, at $9.95, had it not been included with our wedding attendance. It was typical breakfast fare and the eggs cooked to order station was closed on that morning. I've stayed at many hotels where the same food would be free. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback on our breakfast buffet. Our current hot buffet offers over forty items, and we love to hear of suggestions from our guests. Please know that we begin renovation of our lobby in November to the Courtyard Bistro Breakfast. Our breakfast menu will be expanded with more cook to order options, offering more variety for our guests. We will also be adding a lounge for evening libations, along with room service options. Please contact me if I can be of service. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Cindy

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed for a week in Memphis for business travel. The location of the hotel is just faboulous. Carriage Crossing is just a step away with a lot of nice shops and some very nice restaurants. Also the hotel is close to the highway so easy to find.

When it comes to the room, I have few remarks:
- such a pity that the window doesn't open. I missed some fresh air coming in in the morning. But I understand that this maybe is to avoid that people leave the window open and airconditioning on?
- make sure to always put new soaps, shampoo, body lotion bottles when the room is cleaned after a guest leaves. I had a bottle of body lotion that was clearly used, brrrr not a good first impression. I left a note for the cleaning team and next day I got a new bottle
- my room was situated next to the airco units outside. I didn't immediately noticed as I was pretty busy unpacking and getting myself installed. By the time I was unpacked, I didn't have the energy anymore to pack again and go downstairs to request another room. In the end, it was ok, the airco units gave a constant zooming so not disturbing too much.
- what did disturb me was that I had a connecting door. I would appreciate if the hotel staff at the reception had informed me about this so that I could refuse the room instantly. again after I was in my room, I was just too tired to go back at the reception to complain. I was unlucky with the family next door, they were pretty loud. Luckily they left the next morning. The next guests were less loud, but still I could hear their TV, hair dryer etc

The breakfast was really nice. I appreciated that bagels, cake pieces etc were individually wrapped so not to be touched by everybody. A lot of choice also, cereals, bacon & eggs, cheese etc etc.

The pool is tiny. Only 2 tiles large. Instead of swimming lanes I started to swim in circles as after 2 strokes I was already at the other side. The gym isn't that big either. I can see some improvements to both the gym and pool.

Next time in Memphis, I will for sure consider the hotel again because of its great location. But I will then ask upfront not to give me a room with connecting doors or close to outside airco units :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced while with us, but will be sure to address service opportunities with our team members. Please know that we do offer complimentary passes to a nearby, 24-hour fitness center. The next time you are with us, we will gladly provide these for you. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon. If can assist you with your next reservation, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here several nights with teen travel ball team. Great rooms and fab location with shopping, dining, snacks adjacent to hotel. Walls little thin between rooms. Pool small, but very very clean and breakfast was great!

• Stayed: June 2013
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you for staying with us! It was a pleasure to host your team. We appreciate your comments, and will be sure to share with our team members. Please remember us for your next stay. I invite you to contact me personally to make your next reservation.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were planning a two-week trip to the Deep South, to two old favorites (Vicksburg, Natchez) and south of Natchez for the first time to the River Road or Plantation Road on the Mississippi River in St. Francisville, Louisiana, and beyond. But our first stop was going to be the Shiloh battlefield east of Memphis. So we decided to stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Collierville, Tennessee. It was a great choice. It is located on the southeast side of Memphis, close to highway 57 that goes to Shiloh, and it is adjacent to Carriage Crossing, a marvelous shopping mall that includes everything you'd care to explore except perhaps Nieman Marcus. It doesn't have a restaurant but there are several good choices in the mall. Clean, large, comfortable rooms, cozy king-size bed, attentive and informative and courteous staff. It was everything you could have wanted for a one-night stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you also enjoyed the remainder of your trip. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. I will share your comments with our team.

Happy travels,

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Love this hotel.great location and very clean and friendly staff. Close to restrurants and shopping. Never any problems. A little pricey but better than any memphis location. Breakfast a little pricey also.

Stayed: May 2013
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Dear Robert,

We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest. We would enjoy having you stay with us again, so please let me know if I can assist with your future reservation. I will be sure to share your response with our team members.

Cindy Kinard

Also consider these accommodations in or near Collierville
Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#1 of 9 in Germantown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown
Residence Inn Memphis Germantown

Been to Courtyard Memphis Collierville? Share your experiences!