“Just Great!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
Canton, Michigan
“Just Great!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My family had a wonderful stay. We stayed two nights for a wedding and everything was positive about our stay. The staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms looked new and the hotel was spotless. The location was perfect next to some very nice stores.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your comments, and hope that you will visit us again soon.

Pleasant travels,

Cindy Kinard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lebanon, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my second time at the Collierville Courtyard. Having the Crossing shopping area right outside the door is wonderful. There are many familiar shops and restaurants, as well as some local gems. You'll need a car to get there. Coffee available in the lobby all the time. Very nice service. I'll stay here again when I'm in the area. My only comment is that the floors squeaked a bit, which I found a bit odd in a Marriott hotel. I never heard anyone else walking around, but I could hear myself walking around.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Collierville! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Please contact me if I can assist with your next reservation.

Warmest regards,

901-316-1304 Direct Line
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I would say, if you like to shop, this is a great location. If you are on business, not so much. The staff was not very friendly and did not explain anything about the hotel amenities as I have come to expect from every other Marriott.. The first day, no hot water for which I complained to the front desk staff. No apologies were offered, just excuses that it should not have happened. Second day, still no hot water.. My co-workers that stayed on the first floor did not seem to have an issue, so maybe its just all the other floors. The food at breakfast was a bit overpriced. The "fitness' room only has one treadmill.

I would not recommend this for business travel personally. Way over priced for what you get here.

Room Tip: If you want hot water, stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank cynmcd
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Ms. McDonald,

Thank you for your feedback, as our guest comments are vital to the success of our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced while staying with us. We did have an unavoidable isolated water issue during your stay, and I apologize that we did not relocate you to another room while we were working to fix the hot water problem. Was this offered to you? You are correct that your situation could have been handled differntly.

It is not typical to receive comments as such regarding our award-winning customer service, but please know that we will certainly utilize your experience as a training tool for our team.

Please know for future reference, that we offer complimentary passes to LifeTime Fitness Center, an extensive, 24-hour center, which is located nearby the hotel. Our on-property Fitness Center usually suffices for many of our guests, yet we offer another facility in the area to encompass all our guests' fitness needs.

We currently offer a large, over 40 item, hot buffet breakfast. Yet, we are excited to boast that we will soon be upgrading our lobby to a Bistro-style breakfast, complete with Starbucks and evening lounge.

We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you in the future. If you would like to discuss your recent stay further, or if I can assist in any way, please contact me.

901-850-9390
Cindy.Kinard@Marriott.com
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very good Location, green area. one can go roam easily on nice tracks. Have a early morning walk. quite far from the downtown. Either need a costly taxi or rental car to move from the place.
The pool in the hotel create a nice ambience. The suites have all facilities required for a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Corner suit which open to gallery has large space and very good view.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and hope that you will visit us soon. Please check back to see our EXCITING renovation that will begin in November. We will be adding a Bistro, complete with a Starbucks and lounge.

We are proud of our location; and you are correct about the many shopping and dining options only a few steps away from the hotel. Collierville has award winning parks and trails nearby, in addition to the great walking areas at Carriage Crossing. I will supply the park information to you the next time you are with us.

We look forward to having you stay with us soon!

Pleasant journies,

Cindy
Prattsville, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Family chose this location for Family Reunion, everything was well worth the stay. Wonderful staff, great breakfast, clean rooms, with a comforting atmosphere. All the women and children loved the fact, that once you walked out the doors you had instant access to the mall.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
We are PLEASED to hear that your and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We always enjoy hosting family reunions at our hotel, and hope that you will consider us for your next reunion. We have so many exciting things coming soon, and would love for you to see all that we will soon have to offer. We will be adding a Bistro, complete with a Starbucks and lounge. The renovation should be complete by January 2014, just in time for you to book your next reunion.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me, as I will gladly help.

Warm regards,
Bangalore, India
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good property conveniently located near FedEx offices in Collierville. Rooms are good with contemporary look, pleasing and bright colors makes you happy.

Rooms are relatively small in size for USA but adequate for a business trip. The hotel is at one end of a nice mall with many businesses and book stores for quick shopping before the trip home. There are a few restaurants as well within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business

The next time that you visit with us, please contact me prior to arrival, and I will try to place you in a larger room.

Kind regards,
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Three of us, adults, stayed in a suite overnight to attend a wedding. My partner and I travel semi-frequently and stay in hotels totaling 2-4 weeks of the year. For the price, this was the largest and most comfortable room I have ever enjoyed. This hotel elevated the trip from a weekend wedding to a mini vacation! I will defiantly look to stay at another Courtyard by Marriot on our next adventure!
My only complaint was that the breakfast would have been overpriced, at $9.95, had it not been included with our wedding attendance. It was typical breakfast fare and the eggs cooked to order station was closed on that morning. I've stayed at many hotels where the same food would be free. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed July 2013
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback on our breakfast buffet. Our current hot buffet offers over forty items, and we love to hear of suggestions from our guests. Please know that we begin renovation of our lobby in November to the Courtyard Bistro Breakfast. Our breakfast menu will be expanded with more cook to order options, offering more variety for our guests. We will also be adding a lounge for evening libations, along with room service options. Please contact me if I can be of service. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Warm regards,

Cindy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Collierville
Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#1 of 9 in Germantown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown

Been to Courtyard Memphis Collierville? Share your experiences!