Holiday Inn Express Columbia
US$86
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskpancake makereggsindoor poolbiscuitsrooms are cleancracker barrelfree hot breakfastbest ratean overnight staygreat bedcheck in was easyfitness centervery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againmany placeslong drive
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Very rested after staying at the Holiday Inn Express - Columbia. Quiet, clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Convenient location just off of the interstate. That said, I could hear a bit of traffic in the early hours of the morning, but that is to be expected being so close to the interstate.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Have been here for two times in past two weeks and come away rested and ready to completed the days work. The rooms are comfortable and well organized for the business traveler. I plan to use this hotel when I travel on my current route..It is convenient to the hospital that I service, it's about five minutes from the hospital.

Room Tip: All rooms are convenient due to an elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I had business in Franklin in June of '12 but with the big music festival in Nashville couldn't find a room at a good rate anywhere close. SO GLAD though...because this Holiday Inn Express was FANTASTIC! It may be the cleanest hotel I've ever been in....and I've traveled a LOT! Totally worth the extra 15 min drive for me. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!!! Staff was great, breakfast was fine, ample parking...easy access to freeway.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed on June 9th, 2012 for one night on our way from Memphis to Huntsville, AL for the kids Space Camp. We had been warned that this might not be in a "nice" area, but we found it to be quite nice. Nice, clean hotel, easy check in/out. No hesitation to recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I arrived early afternoon with a midnight checkout..already had one semi in the lot but I managed to squeeze in also...people were great I recieved 2 free gifts from the sweet shop..room was great, nice big super clean all the comforts of home plus a great bed...cant say anything bad, I will be back again...

Room Tip: top floor nice and quiet..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business