“Great Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Navarre, Florida
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We have stayed a couple of times at this HIE. They remembered my husband when he checked in the other day. They also thanked us for staying with them again. Priority Club member's get a free drink or candy bar in the market. The room was clean & bed was comfy. Normal breakfast items for HIE. I like their water feature in the lobby!

Room Tip: We always ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We had booked their one suite, but when we got to the room we could hear the TV next door so we changed rooms, and they put us in a room that faced the Interstate. We could hear truck traffic all night. The continental breakfast was good and the staff friendly.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Midwest
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The Holiday Inn Express Columbia is a great place to stay. I gave it 4 stars because I wasn't happy with their firm mattresses. I like a plush top. Anyway, everything else about the property is top notch. A nice, young man named Jamal checked me in. The room was new and very clean. The breakfast was good. There are many places close by to eat a meal.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Midland, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Very rested after staying at the Holiday Inn Express - Columbia. Quiet, clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Convenient location just off of the interstate. That said, I could hear a bit of traffic in the early hours of the morning, but that is to be expected being so close to the interstate.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Henderson, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Have been here for two times in past two weeks and come away rested and ready to completed the days work. The rooms are comfortable and well organized for the business traveler. I plan to use this hotel when I travel on my current route..It is convenient to the hospital that I service, it's about five minutes from the hospital.

Room Tip: All rooms are convenient due to an elevator.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
LA
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I had business in Franklin in June of '12 but with the big music festival in Nashville couldn't find a room at a good rate anywhere close. SO GLAD though...because this Holiday Inn Express was FANTASTIC! It may be the cleanest hotel I've ever been in....and I've traveled a LOT! Totally worth the extra 15 min drive for me. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!!! Staff was great, breakfast was fine, ample parking...easy access to freeway.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed on June 9th, 2012 for one night on our way from Memphis to Huntsville, AL for the kids Space Camp. We had been warned that this might not be in a "nice" area, but we found it to be quite nice. Nice, clean hotel, easy check in/out. No hesitation to recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia
#1 of 3 in Spring Hill
Super 8 Columbia
Super 8 Columbia
#7 of 9 in Columbia

Been to Holiday Inn Express Columbia? Share your experiences!