All reviews biscuits eggs cracker barrel rooms are clean waffle house check in was easy recommend this hotel hot tub spring hill yogurt bed was comfortable hot breakfast hie interstate florida gravy proximity
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great location, right off I 65. Clean lobby, breakfast room & hotel room. Sleeping quality very nice. Great desk help. Had a problem logging into the WiFi. It was solved promptly & efficiently. Indoor pool was a little small. There was a birthday party celebration & the pool was filled with children. I know this is not the fault of the hotel, but it was loud with high pitched screaming 9-11 year old children. Breakfast was good...the usual biscuits, gravy & cheese omelets. There was an assortment of dry cereal, & yogurt. Coffee was hot, fruit juices were available also.

Room tip: Fourth floor is the best. Don't have to listen to any heavy feet above your head.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights with our young children because of the indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. Everything was clean and quaint. Pool was comfortably heated (no shivering when entering), gym had a few free weights, 2 treadmills & an elliptical, breakfast had plenty of options (similar to a Hampton Inn), room was clean, but you can hear traffic from highway if your room faces in that direction, laundry facility also available. It was the perfect option for us since we had children. There are also several restaurants within walking distance (tex-mex-awesome, italian-great, & asian-didn't try). A grocery store is around the corner less than .25 miles. And, the staff is friendly, too.

Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed 7 January 2014

It is 4 years old hotel and it is very nice one. Rooms are clean and sleeping quality is great. The beck side of the hotel is more quiet. To my surprise, room was warm (it was a cold day) upon our arrival. Breakfast area is nice and service was great. There is a lot of hotel competition in the area, that is why I think they should price their rooms lower.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very pleased with the customer service at this Holiday Inn Express. I am a Platinum Elite member of the Priority Club and my parents were traveling home from Florida during a major storm and I wanted to give them a free night on points. I booked the reservation online and then called the hotel to make sure my parents names were on the reservation so they would have no issues at check-in. The front desk staff was amazing and made sure that my parents were taken care of. Mom sent pictures of the room and said they were clean and everything was great. I would recommend this hotel on the customer service alone, but after seeing pictures of the rooms, I would add in that the rooms were clean and comfortable (Mom's words). Thank you for everything!

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Front desk outstanding!!! Check in- Outstanding!!! Room clean and very spacious. Try a king executive suite, what a treat!! Highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast area was very clean and the service was very attentive.
The young lady who checked me in ought to manage IHG, she really has it together.
Columbia is in the middle of nowhere but this hotel really has it together!!!

Room tip: ask for a King executive suite.
Date of stay: October 2013