“okay food for a cheap price”
Review of Lucky Bamboo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky Bamboo
Ranked #94 of 144 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Usually buffets are not known for their quality of food, so I went in here with that expectation. The food was poorer than I expected. The music was loud and the waitress hovered. It was okay. I'm not sure I would go here again.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have been going since they opened and they were great in the beginning, but now when I go on the weekends the crablegs seem overcooked,you have to wait forever on them and when they get there usually 2 people can take what they do bring because they dont bring enough

Reviewed 13 October 2011

Another excellent buffet styling, thought would try the food after lunch rush. Showed up around 2:00 PM. Not many customers on entry, went to wash hands on return several customers in service area.

1  Thank TJNOLIN
Reviewed 31 March 2010

We eat three about two to three times a week...anybody comes to visit from out of town we take them to lucky bamboo,, friends,kids,grandkids they make u feel at home.

1  Thank jumpman54
Reviewed 20 February 2010

There's no short-coming that I know. You have parking aplenty, service is GREAT, choice of table or booth. Hot bars are well stocked, cold bar has shrimp and fruit.. Sushi bar is well stocked,. Tell me where you can walk-in and eat a rib eye steak and sushi, and buffet for less than 10 bucks and the food is freshly prep in front of you? The only reason, you would leave disappointed is you don't like asian food. Don't get me started about the dessert bar and the hand-dipped ice cream, none of this soft serve machine stuff.

3  Thank TJNOLIN