Comfort Inn & Suites Cookeville
US$130
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$138
Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
US$75
Best Western Thunderbird Motel(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$72
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleanhot tubbiscuits and gravyindoor poolthe breakfast areacookiessitting areawould definitely stay here againpleasant staya great place to stayneeded a place to stayvisit familyhot breakfastcheck in was easycookeville area
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I am a regular at this hotel and during my stay last November, I have seen the improvement in terms of hotel management and public areas. So when my wife and I returned to Cookeville to visit relatives we decided to stay in this hotel again. However, we were appalled at witnessing the behavior, tone and language (foreign) being used by an Indian woman who we believe from her obvious authority was the owner. This person was very loud and disrespectful to employees and as a guest we were very disturbed by her loud tone even while she was talking in her foreign language over the phone. Because of this we opted to have an early check out, I and my wife will never stay in this property ever again. I won't even recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Carmen S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and concerns. We very much value and welcome feedback from our guests; as the voice of our guests allow us the opportunity to continuously improve our hotel operations and services.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for the inconvenience and unacceptable staff behavior you witnessed. The individual you are referring to was our Rooms Inspector for a short period; she is no longer working with our property. We take much pride in our customers as well as our staff and strive for a harmonious environment. Again, I apologize for this individual’s actions and hope you will allow my staff and I with another opportunity to provide you and your family the exceptional service we always strive to deliver.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally with any other concerns or future bookings. I again do hope you will you take us into consideration when visiting Cookeville again and experience our ongoing improvements including the upcoming guestroom updates.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

It's typically hard to find a place that can accommodate a family of 6 staying on a vacation.... This place was great! 2 queen beds, and a queen sleeper sofa! Perfect! Room was clean and had good decor. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was GREAT! Western omelets and biscuits with gravy! Plus the waffle station and various other goodies. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: December 2013
Carmen S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

We sincerely appreciate your review, in behalf of my staff thank you. We look forward in providing you a superior service again on your next visit to Cookeville. Wishing you and your family the best for 2014.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

The weather was cold & rainy and I did not want to drive home after sunset and decided to check into the Comfort Inn & Suites. I was in room 304 for the night of Dec 7th & 8th.

I really appreciated the friendly staff, the super quiet room on the 3rd (top) floor and the complimentary breakfast buffet. The room was clean & spacious, king bed, TV, microwave, small refrigerator, computer desk & chair, sofa and coffee table. Bathroom was very clean with plenty of towels, shampoo, conditioner and hand cream in small bottles.

The breakfast buffet had coffee, juices, cereal, danish, bagels, regular & low fat yogurt, hard boiled eggs, a waffle maker and hot items, such as: biscuits & gravy, link sausage & small cheese omelets or scrambled eggs.

The Comfort Inn & Suites is high on a hill, so very little street noise with a well-lit parking lot which is important when traveling alone. Just around the corner from many restaurants and shopping. They had an indoor pool and whirlpool that I did not have time to use, as I was visiting someone at the Cookeville Regional Medical Center. Super quiet elevator, ice on 1st floor, soda machine on each floor.

Room Tip: I was in room 304 -very quiet, away from elevator, soda machine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Carmen S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

We thank you for your review and it is greatly appreciated. We strive to ensure complete satisfaction to all our guests. Your sincere review has revealed to my staff and I that we are indeed doing a wonderful job. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

My mother and I stayed here for days and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Our room was so nice and clean, my mother love her stay in this hotel, for the staff were so kind to her, even the lady manager, my mother says is so sweet and very accommodating. Thanks Comfort Inn and Suites for our memorable and excellent stay. You are our extended family now.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

It was a pleasure having you and your mother stayed with us, and should you happen to visit Cookeville again we will definitely, reserve a room for you.

Wishing you and Ms. Helen the happiest NEW YEAR 2014! From all of us - your Comfort Inn and Suites family.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cookeville on Nov 5th. The stay was enjoyable from check in to departure. The staff were excellent, the room very nice and the bed excellent.
No complaints....can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you. We appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you again, especially that we are currently upgrading our facilities.