“Cozy fantastic super clean beautifully redone hotel. Very impressed.”

Hampton Inn Cookeville
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Cozy fantastic super clean beautifully redone hotel. Very impressed.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business 1 night and was very overwhelmed with how nice this hotel was. Cookeville does not have a lot of choices for good quality hotels- but the Hampton is a perfect 10 in my book. Very well decorated in modern decor. Lobby/breakfast area was clean and decor was beautiful. Beds were very comfortable and rooms exceptionally clean. Great location. Free Breakfast included- variety was good. Work out area very clean and adequate. I will be choosing this hotel from now on for all my business in the Cookeville area. Well done- completely updated. Has everything you need and more! So cozy!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank blondi7772
Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you so much for the excellent review. Our staff takes pride in taking care of each of our guest's and glad that it shows. We look forward to having you stay with us again. If ever you need anything while staying please feel free to contact the front desk. As always at Hampton....We Love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Grayson, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn on 3 occasions. It is totally redone and the staff is excellent. This last time i had 130 in my group and 50 rooms. The staff went beyond the call of duty to assist us. Great place to stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you Mr. Lowell for the kind words. it's our goal to make each guest feel welcome and at home no matter if it's 1 guest or 130! It's always good to get positive feedback from our guests and were pleased to you had a positive experience on each of your stays.
We hope you will continue to stay with us and look forward to possibly meeting you on your next stay. Please stop by the desk and ask for Kyle and\or Byron it's nice to put a face with a name. Thanks again!
Auburn, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I travel more than I stay at my home. I stay at Hamptons, Hiltons, Holiday Inns, Marriotts, Bed and Breakfasts, etc. I've stayed in awful hotels and 5 star hotels. I think that Hamptons are overall the best for business travel. This Hampton is my favorite! The host/hostess(s) are not only professional, friendly, but are dressed as my mom would say "to a T". The breakfasts are great; the rooms, gym, and common spaces are spotless. This hotel could be a model for some of the Hampton Inns and others in which I have stayed. This hotel makes me feel that it is an honor to have HHonors benefits! My favorite thing about Hamptons are that all the linens are changed with each new guests! I feel at home at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Wow Marcia! We sure loved reading your review and are so glad you feel that way you do about our Hampton Inn in Cookeville, TN. It's our goal to make you feel like you at home and great to know we are succeeding in doing so.
Your compliments mean so much to our staff. We train daily on the key things that make our hotel to be so successful and for them to see guests like yourself respond in such a positive manner lets them know their hard work is not going unnoticed.
The next time you are visiting our hotel please stop by the front desk, introduce yourself and lets have a cup of coffee or bottle water and chat. I would love to hear feedback from our guests on how we can improve to be better.
As always at Hampton we love having you here! We hope to see you soon!!
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I am a Hilton Honors member so I booked this room using my points. The room was decorated nicely and the bathroom layout was great. The bed was comfortable and good sized for four people. There were enough breakfast choices for all of us. This is the first hotel we have stayed in that you had to use the key card for powering up the t.v. and other lights but I think it is a good idea. Very nice staff and I was welcomed as a loyal Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Marie W
Kyle_HamptonGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Marie,
It is so good to see our training is paying off and our guests are seeing it as well. Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and we look forward to having you stay with us again if ever in the Cookeville area.
We value our Hilton honors guests and always want you to feel at home and comfortable. If ever you stay with us and need anything please let us know. Its our pleasure to be able to accommodate your needs.
Thanks again!
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Called to ask about early check in and they had a room open and told us to come on in- it was 10:30. The room was clean and had a nice sitting and work area. Shower was great. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a nice variety of fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, muffins and cereals. Outdoor pool looked well kept as did workout room. It is located near many restraints and TTU.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Cindy S
Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Thanks Cindy for the great review! We are glad you were pleased and hope you will come back and visit us again when in the Cookeville area. If you ever need anything please let us know so we can accommodate your needs. We strive to give the best possible guest service. to each of our guests. Thanks again for the kind words.
Matthews, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Although this Hampton Inn did not offer suites it was recently remodeled from top to bottom including the addition of floors. The interior had a slight European look to it and it offered the European style in the rooms where you put your card key inside the room in a slot to turn on all the power to the room. This is not seen in Hampton Inns. I applaud the idea of conserving energy. The breakfast area was very large and offered a variety of seating. The staff including the manager was very accommodating to everyone's needs. We were there with a large group for several nights and they went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy and had what they needed. This hotel was located just off the interstate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
We are glad you chose to stay with us while visiting the area. I do believe I remember speaking to you guys during your visit. We were honored to have you and hope you will come back again next year for the HOG rally as well.
You think this year was nice just wait til next year! Thanks again and stay safe!
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A very nice hotel, brand new.. I stayed for over 2 weeks for work. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very helpful. Rooms were quiet and very comfortable. The hotel is close to several restaurants and easily accessible to the interstate. My room was in the front overlooking the street, but I didn't hear the traffic at all. Breakfast was good, decent variety and the dining area was very clean. I didn't use the pool area. The energy conservation system in the room was ok, just had to remember to put the key in for the lights to come on.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
WOW 2 wks! Well we are glad you chose to stay with the Hampton Inn. Its our goal to make everyone feel welcomed and like "family" while visiting.
We are proud of the Hampton and strive to be the best we can be daily. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us for your lodging needs!