“Great place!”

Hampton Inn Cookeville
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have never been unsatisfied with Hampton Inns, but the renovations at this hotel are really impressive. Large step-in shower was terrific, just like mine at home! The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The towels were not the cheap, thin ones either. My whole stay felt like a day at the spa.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

It sure is noce to be compared to a SPA for sure! But we do want each stay to be very comforatable and relaxing while visiting with us. We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel and even more so for the kind words. We hope you will come and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hadn't been to a Hampton Inn in years and was a bit tentative. So surprised! Clean hotel with superb staff. They could not have been more kind or helpful. So impressed. Comfortable and clean room. Standard breakfast but with some nice additions like fresh strawberry preserves.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth R

Glad to see your stay was to your expectations. We do our best to strive to be the best we possibly can be. We are not perfect by any means but sure do our best to cater to our guests needs and concerns.
The breakfast additions have been very pleasantly welcomed. Glad you got to enjoy them and hope you will come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here before picking up my daughter at a gymnastics camp in Crossville. This is the nicest Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed in (it is also the newest). I travel 30 nights a year for work and this is a great place for families or business. Very polite and friendly staff. Will stay here next summer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank johner2014

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Its always nice to hear good things about your hotel but even more so its very pleasing to know you enjoyed your stay!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great Hotel Experience! Room was clean, hotel was modern, and even offers a free guest laundry using front loading Samsung Machines that look new. One of the best hotels I have stayed at recently. Location is central to everything in Cookeville TN, with all the popular eating places in easy walking distance. Location is close to the Interstate but far enough away that you do not get the noise.

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and great mattress.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank atcken55

Thank you for noticing the smaller details in our Hamtpon Inn. The Samsung are new we purchased 2 sets upon opening in September of 2013. Glad to know our guests are enjoying some of the amenities we have in place. If we can ever be of further service to you while staying with us please do not hesitate to contact the front desk so we can be of service.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I sleep in hotels four nights out of seven, I am usually in the same hotel for months at a time as I work on a project basis flying in and out of the same city week in and week out. This particular week, I needed to be in Cookeville. I merely choose Hampton Inn due to the fact that it was a Hilton property and I am a Hilton Honors member. I noticed when I walked into the lobby to check in that it appeared a little different than any other Hampton Inn I had ever seen. When I got to my room I was blown away with every aspect of the room. It was extremely well thought out, it was very comfortable, and if there is any such thing as a five star Hampton Inn, this would be one of them. I did learn from one of the front desk people that this hotel has just been through a very extensive renovation within the last year and for whatever amount of money they spent on the renovation, it clearly shows! I would encourage EVERY Hampton Inn owner/franchisee to do the same. As I change projects/cities I will be looking for those Hampton properties who have been through those recent renovations. I had a very comfortable stay and encourage you to try them also.

Good job Hampton/Hilton!

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor, but I always do. There was zero noise factor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jessica B

Jessica Thank You so much for the kind words about the Hampton Inn Cookeville, TN. We take great pride in our hotel and strive to give the best servic possible. Glad to see that we are making strong progress in the right direction. Again we hope you will come and visit us again if ever in the area.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stay in Hampton Inns a lot in our travels. We got the last available room. While this was a newer Hampton, the shower door was off the track, and the air conditioner and refrigerator were very noisy, waking me up several times during the night. This Hampton is right by the interstate and our room was on the interstate side, which also contributed to the noise. Unfortunately, our room was also on the pool side, even though we were on the third floor, there were about 30 kids in the pool that were there for a baseball tournament. So bottom line is it was not a restful stay.. Also, we weren't allowed a AAA or AARP discount, which we have never had a problem with before.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kenneth J
Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Sorry your stay wasnt the most relaxing but I want to be sure you havent gotten up mixed up with another Hampton. We are near the interstate aproxiamately a 1\4 mile from it but the pool is on t he opposite side of the building than the interstate is only why I ask.
Either way we am sorry you did not rest well. We hope you will come and try our hotel again when traveling in the area. We would love to opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business 1 night and was very overwhelmed with how nice this hotel was. Cookeville does not have a lot of choices for good quality hotels- but the Hampton is a perfect 10 in my book. Very well decorated in modern decor. Lobby/breakfast area was clean and decor was beautiful. Beds were very comfortable and rooms exceptionally clean. Great location. Free Breakfast included- variety was good. Work out area very clean and adequate. I will be choosing this hotel from now on for all my business in the Cookeville area. Well done- completely updated. Has everything you need and more! So cozy!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank blondi7772
Kyle_HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you so much for the excellent review. Our staff takes pride in taking care of each of our guest's and glad that it shows. We look forward to having you stay with us again. If ever you need anything while staying please feel free to contact the front desk. As always at Hampton....We Love having you here!