Motel 6 Cookeville
US$96
Priceline
US$92
BestWestern.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$72
Red Roof
US$110
US$94
All reviewsthe hotel is conveniently locatedfront deskgreat priceroom was cleanstay there againacpetinterstatetennesseekey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The staff are super sweet. This hotel has been recently renovated and it shows. The pool was closed for some unknown reason during our stay. The lobby is gorgeous and it doesn't look like a budget hotel or at least not a motel 6 level budget hotel. If I ever find myself anywhere near the area again, I'm staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelinSuz
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Rooms seemed bigger, cleaner and fresher than most Motel 6's. Property is convenient, right off the road. Would stay again if in the area. Well worth it for $56.07 a night. Check in process seems to go faster at this place than any other motel 6 I've stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JeremiahHill
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My only complaint was the shower curtain rod being loose (missing a couple of screws), which caused it to sag and me to step on it frequently while showering in the tub.
Beyond that, the room was quiet - the hotel is conveniently located - the staff was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Stayed 8/3/12 It cost $100.00 for the worst room ever. The microwave and refrigerator shared space with the toilet which had no lid or door separating them. The refrigerator was not running until the helpful clerk suggested pulling it out and seeing if it was plugged in. It was not. Of course there was some mold in it but it did run eventually. What really got me was even though the tub and toilet shared open space w/ the "kitchen" the closet had its own door! The cost was a total ripoff. It left such a sour feeling I 'll never stay at a Motel 6 again. Plus I wondered if the Health Dept should be made aware of the potential for cross contamination.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 2 August 2012

The Lobby looked super nice and the clerk was very friendly. The outside looked new until I got to my room. I stayed at the building with the "view into the woods" which is totally run down on the inside. I'm really not picky but that was too much for my taste.
The room smelled bad and the bed sheets had a few stains. There was hair on the towel and I had to clean the microwave in order to use it. I don't even want to talk about the walls and doors, carpet and furniture. (see pics) If I wouldn't have been so tired that evening I would have checked-out right away.
I don't know if there are rooms that are remodeled yet but nothing was mentioned at the time of check-in. I didn't see any bugs.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo