“Move In Weekend at TN Tech”

Days Inn Cookeville
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Move In Weekend at TN Tech”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I booked on hotwire for 2 adults and 1 child. Arrived at the hotel to 1 bed and was told there were no more rooms. We went ahead and stayed because it was move in weekend at TN Tech and I assumed most hotels were full. Also, there are no refunds on Hotwire so I was kinda stuck with this situation and the hotel staff knew this. , my daughter had to sleep on the floor. I specifically requested 2 beds. The room was smelly, some bugs, the shower had mold, the bathroom door would not close without being forced, flat pillows, and overall not a good stay. The room next to us had 2 beds and was empty all night, when I asked about it I was told we could not have it...no reason given. I asked for more pillows and was told there were no more. I had to ask for more towels & washcloths...only 2 each for 3 people. They did provide us with additional blankets /sheets to make a bed on floor. Not a good place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
daysinncookeville, Webmaster at Days Inn Cookeville, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Cookeville for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was notified of the problems which you experienced with the showerhead in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to their repair or replacement.

• Maintenance was informed of the bugs you spotted and instructed to see to their extermination.

• Management has been suggested about a system being set up so that our valued guests could be serviced with the items for which they ask.

I hope that the next time you visit our area you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn Cookeville. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Oakman, Alabama
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My son was playing in baseball tourney in nearby Sparta and our team stayed here. Excellent front desk service, room clean, and we felt safe on the property. Location was good with plenty of food and stores nearby. This Days Inn was far superior to one we stayed in for a tournament in Mississippi. Good Job.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family