“Great Food And Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Howard, Ohio
“Great Food And Service”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

As title indicates food and service were great. They had no problem with allowing 'meal sharing' which I really appreciated because I can not eat the amount of food they serve.

Visited August 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Style”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

visited the Olive Garden in Cookeville, TN on a recent Business Trip and my family came up to visit. We loved the new building and the services was great! Landon took great care of us while we were there. I will recommend this location to anyone in the area!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent, as was the food! I never had to ask for tea refills, or anything else. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Cookeville area.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our server Jason did a great job. I never had to ask for anything. He kept are drinks filled. The restaurant was also very clean.

Tullahoma, Tennessee
“An excellent lunch stop”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have stopped here before for a light lunch and as always this Olive Garden as all of them are was excellent. The restaurant is clean and neat, the service is very good and friendly, the food is excellent.

• Visited June 2014