I recently stayed on business and upon arriving in the middle of a terrible rain and flood situation, they had no record of my reservation. I made my reservation at the same time as my co-worker (they had hers). The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. Thank goodness, he did have a room but it was the handicap room. All ended well but it was a rather frustrating ordeal. They do have breakfast int he mornings and a decent variety. They could have water available for those of us who don't indulge in coffee. All in all, I would recommend this as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville sits off of the I-40 and is located 2.8 from the historic Cookeville Railroad Depot. We are a comfortable and affordable hotel in Cookeville, TN that is just 9.7 miles from Burgess Falls State Park. Our colorful guest rooms and guest suites provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and work desks with ergonomic chairs. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville's accommodations also feature mini refrigerators, microwaves, and coffeemakers. Book a suite in our Cookeville, TN hotel and you will add to your living space with a spacious sitting areas that boasts pull-out sofas. Our hotel offers free breakfast and parking, and we have an indoor heated pool and exercise room for guest use. Other amenities at our Cookeville hotel include a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, and a convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cookeville Hotel Cookeville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cookeville