The room was clean but the air conditioner unit was noisy. The room itself was quite small and crowded with furniture. The bed was comfortable and there were plenty of pillows, a real plus in my book. The staff was friendly and helpful and we were able to check in early with no problem.
I hope the management will do something about the air conditioner noise—it’s really obnoxious since it cycles on and off constantly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville sits off of the I-40 and is located 2.8 from the historic Cookeville Railroad Depot. We are a comfortable and affordable hotel in Cookeville, TN that is just 9.7 miles from Burgess Falls State Park. Our colorful guest rooms and guest suites provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and work desks with ergonomic chairs. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville's accommodations also feature mini refrigerators, microwaves, and coffeemakers. Book a suite in our Cookeville, TN hotel and you will add to your living space with a spacious sitting areas that boasts pull-out sofas. Our hotel offers free breakfast and parking, and we have an indoor heated pool and exercise room for guest use. Other amenities at our Cookeville hotel include a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, and a convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cookeville Hotel Cookeville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cookeville