“NICE PLACE A BIT NOISY”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
“NICE PLACE A BIT NOISY”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The hotel is a nice place, it's very clean just like most Fairfield Inn and staff were very nice from checking in to the breakfast room. Sadly, it's noisy we have a hard time sleeping soundly because of the inconsiderate guests who are banging doors and talking loudly in the middle of the night! I suggest they put SILENCE signs everywhere or soundproof the rooms. We told the manager when we checked out that we were bothered by the noise. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fujijohn
Bruce A, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
First let me thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We rely heavily on this kind of feedback from our guests and always take note of any comments about your stay with us. Second, I do apologize about the noisy situation that disturbed you and wish we had been able to move you to a quieter place in the hotel. We strive to make all our guests as comfortable as possible and regret that any are ever disturbed by others. We appreciate your overall good responses to your stay and hole to have the opportunity to host you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
Buford, GA
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed 3 nights recently in a king 2 room suite--very clean, modern and the staff was very professional. The breakfast in the morning was included and was typical of what you find in Hamptons, Fairfields, etc. Pool was small, but indoors so it was good for winter use. Lots of restaurants around within a 1/2 mile radius to choose from. Would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: For some extra space, go for the King suite.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Bruce A, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Cookeville on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you were pleased and satisfied. It is our primary goal to provide our guests with the best in service and amenities. We look forward to your return.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 January 2014

From the tasteful holiday decorations (both outside and inside the property), the whole grain options at breakfast, and the helpful, attentive staff--every aspect was better than I expected and better than competitor hotels of the same price point where I previously stayed.

I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite and that was a special treat! The shower spray (a litmus test for this traveler) was invigorating and the towels were thick and soft.

The staff was responsive to special requests including when I forgot my razor. Complimentary, disposable razors were provided immediately. Every staff member I met was friendly in a sincere, welcoming way.

My only suggestion to the staff was to check their WiFi system's signal as it appeared to be somewhat intermittent from my second floor room. I never lost the signal but the signal strength varied on both my iPad and smart phone.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Bruce A, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We are delighted that you had such a good experience and look forward to a return stay. It is most encouraging for the entire staff to hear from our guests and your review was inclusive of everyone. We sill certainly check into the WiFi issue and appreciate you bringing it to our attention.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed over Thankgiving 2013 while visiting family. The staff was incredible. Room was ready and clean. There are not a lot of hotels in the area. It was night having Fairfield Inn available.
We will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bruce A, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had a good stay with us and look forward to your return. It is always especially rewarding to hear that special times like Thanksgiving are enhanced by your time with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
SC
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed 2 nights. Everyone was friendly, always smiled when I came in the door or when I would see them in the hallway. Very helpful with a place to have lunch. I stayed here a few years ago for a family reunion, great staff then, so I knew I would be back to this hotel

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Bruce A, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment s and ratings. We are committed to providing our guests the most welcoming environment possible and always try to meet or exceed expectations. We look forward to having you with us again and appreciate you for making interaction with guests a pleasure.
Union, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel at least 6 times this fall while watching our daughter play soccer at TTU. It is consistently clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast is decent. It is about 5 minutes from the campus, but very close to a number of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Bruce A, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate our loyal return guests and look forward to your next visit. It is always great to hear from our guests via Trip Advisor.
SPRINGFIELD
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The first person we met was Bruce Anderson at the front desk. We are pretty picky people and he made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed and smiled and laughed with us about it. We won't drink out of styrafoam, he went in the back and dug up some glasses.
The room was spotless and believe me, i bring my own bathroom cleaner and this was the first hotel that didn't turn the wash cloth yellow, gray or brown... (Disgusting but it's like that in most hotels). This place is so clean they use White Top Quilts so you KNOW it's clean. Gutsy move but I really like that.
Breakfast was great, but when I went to get the biscuits and gravy they had taken it away and explained they were only allowed to put out so many biscuits and when they were gone they had to remove the sausage gravy. I put two pieces of bread on a plate and they poured the gravy for me. :) That made me happy and I was glad they did. It was very good.
Thanks Bruce and crew for making this a great stay. (Your favortie Fruit and Vegetable... private joke)
Oh and the maid, I'm sorry I don't remember her name but when my boyfriend insisted on taking the room towels to the pool, she made sure we had fresh ones when we came back even though we had just checked in. Such a nice staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
MarriottCookeville, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel and the staff! We make it our top priority to see to it that all our guests needs are met and especially enjoy the interaction with folks as delightful as you. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.