The hotel is a nice place, it's very clean just like most Fairfield Inn and staff were very nice from checking in to the breakfast room. Sadly, it's noisy we have a hard time sleeping soundly because of the inconsiderate guests who are banging doors and talking loudly in the middle of the night! I suggest they put SILENCE signs everywhere or soundproof the rooms. We told the manager when we checked out that we were bothered by the noise. Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville sits off of the I-40 and is located 2.8 from the historic Cookeville Railroad Depot. We are a comfortable and affordable hotel in Cookeville, TN that is just 9.7 miles from Burgess Falls State Park. Our colorful guest rooms and guest suites provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and work desks with ergonomic chairs. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville's accommodations also feature mini refrigerators, microwaves, and coffeemakers. Book a suite in our Cookeville, TN hotel and you will add to your living space with a spacious sitting areas that boasts pull-out sofas. Our hotel offers free breakfast and parking, and we have an indoor heated pool and exercise room for guest use. Other amenities at our Cookeville hotel include a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, and a convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cookeville Hotel Cookeville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cookeville