All reviews waffle house room was clean would stay here again convenient location first floor cookies stayed one night staff was very friendly great price front desk staff tennessee tech movie theater up to date easy access yogurt nice stay the breakfast area
Reviewed 18 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
krp2b, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Reviewed 13 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Our group reserved 7 or 8 rooms at this hotel for a softball tournament in nearby Crossville. We prefer to stay in Cookeville for these tournaments b/c of the restaurants.
This hotel is right off the interstate and very easy to get in and out of morning or night.
Price: We booked as a group so our rate was $75 and after staying here is would pay full price for sure.
Check in: easy, very courteous front desk attendants. They gave us information on breakfast, pool and other amenities without us asking which was very nice.
Room: We reserved 2 Queen
beds. The room was very clean, spacious, overlooked the parking lot (not a big deal). We had a slightly larger than mini fridge and microwave. This was a must for us as we are traveling with a 2 month old as well as two older children. We were able to fit our pack n play in the room very easily.
Amenities: Great heated outdoor pool and hot tub.
Small fitness room I did not have a chance to use but did peak in the room very compact.
Breakfast consisted of omelets, potato hash browns and spicy sausage. Make your own waffles, bagels, biscuits, and donuts as well as cereal. I enjoyed the waffles the most. Good coffee. I also liked that they have normal dishes as well as plastic (if you like to make breakfast and take to your room).

Customer Service: I rated this excellent and I cannot say enough about every person we encountered. I want to make sure to thank: The front desk staff working Fri July 5 afternoon, Housekeeping (at least three different smiling faces) on Saturday July 6 in the morning. Breakfast attendants on Sat July 6 and finally front desk attendant on Sat July 6. All of these associates went above and beyond for our group all maintaining the utmost in professional and courteous customer service.

We had a great visit and I will absolutely book this hotel for all of our future tournaments.

• Stayed: July 2013
krp2b, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

We are happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us. An experience like yours is exactly what we strive to provide to every guest that stays at our hotel. I have printed out your kind words and posted them where the staff can read them. I know they enjoy helping out our guests and will appreciate the positive feedback. Please think of us the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We stayed here after a great experience at another La Quinta location. This one did not disappoint! A few minutes after we arrived at our room the desk phoned to make sure the room met our expectations. The room had a nice layout that the kids thought was great. They had their own tv! You can hear the people above you walking around but otherwise no noise. GM contacted us after to see how our stay was and quickly responded to the mild noise of the steps above us. Would I stay here again? Definitely!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa R

I'm so glad that we could live up to you AND your family's expectations! We love for our guests to have the best stay possible and try to do everything in our power to make that happen. I hope that the next time you are in our area you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Same type of in and out business trip - tried this property a few months ago and decided to stay here again - I was not disappointed in the friendliness of the staff and the genreral surroundings, property, breakfast, etc. Did find the noise coming through the walls/ceiling a little noisier than I remembered. Other than that - everything was fine!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank UTCFan
krp2b, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you for coming back and staying with us a second time. We love to see familiar faces. I hope that the next time you are in town, you come and see us again and we can do even better for you the third time!