All reviews waffle house room was clean would stay here again convenient location first floor cookies stayed one night staff was very friendly great price front desk staff tennessee tech movie theater up to date easy access yogurt nice stay the breakfast area
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Honestly, I stay at LaQuinta because of how pet friendly it is. I do not get charged extra for my dog, so it meets my budget. Also, it is a very nice hotel without being overly flashy or expensive. I've never had any issues with noise, or cleanliness. The staff is always friendly and speedy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank Storyteller488069
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed here for one night as we checked out the fair and went to the falls. What a great hotel. Clean, comfortable, nice staff. Breakfast area was clean and had good food. Hotel was near a lot of places to eat.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RockyLL17
krp2b, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you again for staying with us it's alwaysa pleasure to hear wonderful comments such as yours. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 7 August 2013

An absolutely great hotel. Smart lobby, well decorated rooms, and comfy beds. Good internet access. Friendly and efficient staff.
There is a complimentary breakfast in the lobby which gives you a good start.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Third La Quinta in 3 weeks on business. If you were guessing the best and worst of 3 locations including Horn Lake Mississippi, Memphis, and Cookeville Tennessee, it might surprise you that Memphis was by far the best and this one in Cookeville by as wide a margin is the worst.
Dirty entrance, dirty elevator, hot room, poor ventilation, rude staff.
When I checked in last night, the front desk clerk insulted my employer, and was generally disinterested.
Breakfast was delayed due to someone coming in late for work and no one stepping in to help out. Coffee was lukewarm at best and the eventual food we got was nuked.
Still here a few more days, hoping for improvement and I will send an update if it improves.
Scott Williamson
Room 207
August 6,2013

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Swwilli26

On behalf our hotel staff I apologize for the issues you may have encountered. This is not reminiscent of our core values and policies. I hope you will be staying with us again. Our area did have a very mild summer and it had afftected our facility as well as the surounding areas with high humidity levels. This is the first year we have ever encountered this in Cookeville. The staff however should always be accomdating to the best of their ability. I thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience.