“Very nice place to stay.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Reviewed 5 October 2009

The Country Inn & Suites hotel in Cookeville, TN, is a very nice place to stay. The employees are very courteous both on the phone and in person and the accommodations were very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2009

I have stayed at Country Inns and Suites in several different states. I travel annually by car with a high-school friend. We have been doing this since 1999. We find that no matter what city or state we are in, we have never been disappointed in the condition in the rooms, the service at the desks or the breakfasts that are offered every morning. I like the homelike decor and the overall welcoming lobbies. The prices are economical. On this trip in August, my daughter, son and I were in Cookeville to visit family. We couldn't have found a better deal financially . And, for the price, there was no compromise in services.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 24 August 2009

This hotel is the one I stay at when I'm in Cookeville, TN. It is conveniently located just off I-40 and very close to a plethora of well known restaurants and eateries. A variety of shopping centers are within a mile of the hotel.

The accommodations at this hotel are very nice and adequate for both the business traveler or a family. I enjoy the free continental breakfast in the mornings and the new flat screen TV.
The free high speed wireless internet comes in handy for me while staying here on business.

The staff at this hotel are to be commended, they are always there to make sure my stay is enjoyable and they will take care of any problems immediately. They are always courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank GTO73
Reviewed 24 August 2009

This is a nice, clean hotel. Roomy rooms, quiet, comfortable and up to date! The continental breakfast has something for everyone and someone is available to keep the area looking nice and clean. The staff was very accommodating and helpful to meet our needs. In fact, the hotel staff is truly an exception to the norm...and made us feel right at home.
Fruit was pleniful for the guests, fresh coffee was always handy and the afternoon cookies was a real treat!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

The staff and facilities at this hotel are top notch. I travel extensively for business and this hotel is one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels I stay at. The staff makes sure that everything is to your satisfaction, or they make it right immediately. Not only is it clean, freindly, and convenient, they are also a great value. Other hotels within 0.1 miles are charging double the rate, and pale in comparison to this one.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2009

Yeah It is clean, has family amenities like fridge and Mickey at no extra charge, but it is not going to knock your socks off like a big city hotel. I have been to Cookeville almost every year of my life, and I can tell you hotels rise and fall there, but Country Inn has been not necessarily exceptional superstar, but it has always been solid with ahead equal or above most others.

There are new sheets and comforters on the beds, and new LCD. but still no wow, but not shabby either.

There are many hotels in Cookeville, and like many rural highway towns most of them are for professional drivers staying over night on a flat rate. I like knowing that I can make a reservation here and not worry, that I will regret that choice later.

It is just off of 40, so location could not be better.

OK, this is a pet peave, Free Continental breakfast, but if you do not arrive very early they run out of oranges and bananas, and only apples are left.. I HATE APPLES,

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank nada63
Reviewed 28 July 2009

This hotel is really just average. No bells & whistles with the exception of the clerks that checked us in, both extremely friendly & helpful. The hotel itself is pretty basic, not terribly dirty, but terribly clean either. Our AC had a terrible odor and we found it necessary to use air spray in our room several times. We arrived very late & left early the next morning so it worked for this trip but I don't imagine we'd stay here again. Breakfast room was big & had a fairly good variety of food items to choose from.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple