All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanwould stay here againconvenient locationfirst floorcookiesstayed one nightstaff was very friendlygreat pricefront desk stafftennessee techmovie theaterup to dateeasy accessyogurtnice staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I arrived late in the evening and once I unpacked, I was in able to get on the internet. I called support and was on the line for 30 minutes but it still didn't get resolved and by that point I was exhausted. I decided to go to bed but was up periodically due to the slamming exit door that was at the end of the hall. Apparently there is no device to slow it down as it's closing. The bathroom sink was cracked and the drain was slow to get rid of the water in the sink. I mention these things to the front desk but didn't have any confidence that they would be taken seriously based on the response I received. When I ask for a receipt, I was given a piece of printed paper that you can barely read because of the quality of the printer. Overall, I would not recommend it unless you are desperate

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
PatrickD3800, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

I would like thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would also like to take a moment and apologize for the experience you had while staying with us. While things may happen at times, our staffs top priority is seeing that our guests are well taken care of. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with our team. I hope that you will once again consider us for your lodging needs when traveling through our area.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

we enjoyed the breakfast and the room was very clean, just we would like to have the third bed already set.everything else was nice. we liked the location and we would like to come back and see if we can have scramble eggs for breakfast

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review as well as the compliments. I will share your suggestions with our team as-well to better our operations. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hotel and room were clean and fresh from the lobby to the bathroom.Sheets and pillows were super cozy. Breakfast was AWESOME! My only complaint was that the toilet splashed a bit while flushing, but I'm seriously reaching here for something negative. This was probably the best hotel experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
PatrickD3800, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for the review and for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad to hear your stay was an enjoyable one. I have put the item you mentioned on our maintenance list to have it checked out. We hope to see you again in your future travels. Best of wishes to you.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Always a great visit staying at this hotel...front desk staff always Pleasant and enjoy the laughter and good General conversation when I visit. The breakfast bar all is well stock and great variety of snacks and breakfast foods to eat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad to hear your stay was such an enjoyable one and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best of wishes to you in your future travels.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

All the staff were extremely helpful. The breakfast bar was great. Quite, close to good restaurants, cozy night sleep after a long ride from Ft. Worth, TX. Our boxer, Sadie, loved it also. Would recommend this location to anyone.

Room Tip: We were on third floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the review. Its always a pleasure to hear such wonderful comments. We hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back through our area.