“Have tasted better”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Have tasted better”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The food was pretty ordinary.
I do not like restaurants that add the tip to the bill. That is for me to decide, not you.

Visited May 2014

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Wonderful as always!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in town. The food is always amazing, service is wonderful and love the atmosphere! If you go later in the evening when it starts to cool down, the patio is the best place to dine. Also if you like fried green tomatoes, then you have got to try their's!!

• Visited June 2014
Marne, Michigan
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We just returned from our 2nd visit to Crawdaddy's. The food, atmosphere, service...all were great!!! Tamarisk and Jamie did a great job of meeting and exceeding our needs.
We went out of way to make this visit, following a February stop which was a treat. This time, it was way out of way, but we went anyway, knowing we would not be disappointed.
If you are in the area, stop by more dinner. You will not regret it....and all this from someone who never gives a 5 star review.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Wagonmaster62
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious and can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was in town on business with a few co-workers and we visited this restaurant twice and loved it! The menu has enough options for everyone, it is reasonably priced, and the portions are very large! I had the blackened filet mingon both times, and it was very good. The girls I was with sang praises of the salmon. The only complaint I had was that the food did take a looong time to come out, but it was ok because we were never in any kind of hurry. I can't wait to go back here next time I'm in town!

• Visited May 2014
Saegertown, Pennsylvania
“Not exceptional, but so-so”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

While in Cookeville we went for dinner on a Saturday evening.
I had called to make reservations, to find out they don't accept them, it's first come, first served.
W/ a name such as Crawdaddy's , we expected a seafood place.
Their menu offered something for everyone- diversified.
Dining is available inside & outside. We sat outside, upstairs, & it was very pleasant.
The service was good, but the food was just ok.
Sad to say, but we were there 6 days ago, & we can't remember WHAT our food was! I remember asparagus was my side, & it was too big. I only ate the tips.
My husband's side was fried green beans, which he didn't like (along w/ another in our party).
I'd have to say the food wasn't that
bad because we'd remember that. It wasn't exceptionally good either. just so-so.