“I have lived in Cookeville all my life...”

Crawdaddy's West Side Grill
Ranked #2 of 175 Restaurants in Cookeville
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Nashville, TN
“I have lived in Cookeville all my life...”
Reviewed 26 May 2010

I have lived in Cookeville all my life. This is our favorite place to take out of town guests. Locally owned, excellent food, and a beautiful patio with occassional live music.

TN
“Great food, if you are not in a hurry”
Reviewed 8 May 2010

Crawdaddy's is a favorite of many Cookevillians, but is not a place to choose if you are in a hurry. It is a very good place to eat and enjoy the atmosphere. The menu is diverse and the restaurant is often very crowded. Lunch offers a much better value than supper. I had lunch there yesterday, ate out on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Try the fried green beans--awesome!! Don't expect to park near the restaurant, just find a spot and enjoy the stroll through old downtown Cookeville.

Lebanon, Tennessee
“Nice New Orleans themed Restaurant in Downtown Cookeville”
Reviewed 23 April 2010

Nice restaurant, slow service, good food... except dont order Oyster or Shrimp po boys... way too much bread for 4 shrimp or 4 oysters seriously... Lovely place though, it was a nice sunny day, we ate outdoors on the patio....

5 Thank carmoejorkel