“My waitress is the bomb”

Mauricio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Cookeville
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant, formerly a residence, was built in 1910. It features hardwood floors, 14' ft ceilings, and 5 fine dining rooms, three with fireplaces. If you like good Italian food, old music from the 40's and 50's, and great atmosphere, come see us. Dress is casual and reservations are recommended on the weekends.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

So I was looking for a great place to take my husband to since he had been gone all summer for training at different bases. I found this place and was a little nervous because it was so close to the frat houses. However that DID NOT effect the amazing time we had. The salad was better then any I've ever had ( I'm an Italian dressing snob) the bread was amazing the staff all smiled at us when we asked question and gave us answers with out making us feel stupid. Our waitress Jenni was so nice and very informing. I'm very sad to hear that she will be cutting back on her shifts! The other staff talked to us as well and made us feel like we where at home. They don't have a dessert menu but that really doesn't matter we tired the lemon cream cake and holy cow was that a bite of heaven! If you want amazing food and to feel welcome please go to this place!!!

1  Thank Rebecca G
There are newer reviews for Mauricio's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have visited several times and are always pleased with the service and delicious cuisine. Great for meals with a large family or just the 2 of us. We love the tiramisu and they actually created one for us to go as a special treat for our son's birthday! The staff is friendly and always eager to please!

2  Thank Connie B
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try another Cookeville restaurant after being so disappointed with previous dining experiences in the area. I had the salmon with risotto and mixed fresh veggies, my husband had the lasagna with spinach and mushrooms. Both were delicious, service was great too. We plan to make this a monthly experience.

3  Thank Evie611951
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice dinner and wine. The food was excellent. The ambiance was superb and the server was very nice. I could not believe we were in Cookville. I thought I was in Miami or New York.
Excellent. We celebrated our anniversary in style.

3  Thank Alberto D
Reviewed 29 June 2014

What a delicious Italian dinner with my teenage daughters at this quaint place in Cookeville. The Chicken Parmesan entree was the perfect pairing of pasta, sauce and tender chicken. My daughters loved the bread and were envious of the large platter the solo man dining beside us that I thought they were going to ask for his extras!
Service was excellent, warm and hospitable. In fact, I gave the server one of the pins I received from trip advisor to award for outstanding service.

2  Thank Denise L