“Best cupcakes in Cookeville”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Sallie's Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Sweet Sallie's Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a bakery and cafe/coffee shop. we serve breakfast and lunch, and serve a large variety of sweet treats. We also do specialty cakes, pies, decorated sugar cookies, cupcakes.
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Best cupcakes in Cookeville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Best cupcakes in Cookeville!!! This is a high end cakery, accomodating, will take last minute orders. Wonderful breads

Visited March 2012

“Best Coffee in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

If you like coffee then, you need to try Sweet Sallie's. I don't really eat sweets often, but I had the quiche and it was great. Everything I have eaten there has been great.....and yes I did breakdown and have a red velvet cupcake. Coffee is the king. It reminds me of a local coffee bar in a larger city.

• Visited November 2011
McPherson
“Great spot to sit a spell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

Enjoyed both the atmosphere, the drinks, and the food. They are known for their cupcakes, and they are worth a visit. They make several standarad cupcake flavors everyday, and then rotate a delicious array of unusual flavors. I really enjoyed the wine-tastic cupcake, although their no-bake cookie is the best I have ever had. The feature a locally roasted coffee, and it was excellent - especially when you order the french press.
I look forward to visiting again.

• Visited August 2011