“Short version”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Cookeville
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Above you asked me about service, location, value, rooms and cleanliness - you don't need to asked about details of each again as below - this is the reason you don't get a high % of reviews back. I don't have time to, nor want to do this every day - which is about how often I get review requests - hotels, restaurants, etc. Thanks for considering this note. If I didn't like it I certainly would not recommend it - right?

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville

Reviewed 31 August 2012

The wall paper was pealing, water marks on the walls and ceiling. Spider, old furniture,hair in the tub. Iron was not operable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The hotel room was clean and pleasant. The staff was great to work with and we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is close to Tennessee Tech University and good dinning. Makes for an excellent place to stay while in Cookeville.

1  Thank JAMES L
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The only problem was I was assigned a smoking room. The desk clerk offered to move me the first night to a non-smoking, but did not have one for the second night. She was very helpful and we have made sure that this will not happen on my next visit. My son is atteding the local University and I will be making visit to see him in the future and would like to continue usin the Baymont Inn.

1  Thank VICKIE N
Reviewed 26 August 2012

It was okay. Nothing extraordinary, but very adequate.

One thing that is somewhat dissappointing is becoming a Wyndham Rewards member. The first time or two I stayed there, I inquired and thought they signed me up. This stay, I inquired again and was given a temporary card. I'm assuming/hoping this time my stay will be credited to my membership. Plan on checking in again next month.

1  Thank WILLIAM S
Reviewed 26 August 2012

the bed is way too hard guys, if we are gonna have super hard mattresses, you need to give us some pillow tops to go on them. Also I forgot my satin pillow in rm 502 and within an hour it was gone and no one knew what happened to it:( very sad.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Very disappointed. I have stayed at this hotel about 10 times and had no problems. This stay my room was dirty, mirror, sink and tub. I cleaned the room myself removing brown stains and pubic hairs. The second night I was missing towels, The third night I had no towels. Both times the front desk had me pick up the towels at front desk, no door delivery. The day of departure I found that my ziplock bags were missing. Apparently the cleaning service removed them on my last night. Inconvenience because I needed them for my return flight. No comps were given for all these inconveniences. I will not stay at this hotel again when there are so many others in the area.

1  Thank JENNIFER624