“best ever”

Cuisines: American
Loretto, Tennessee
“best ever”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We were visiting my pregnant sister & her husband, and decided to take her out to lunch. Our waiter was a former Marine and he was hilarious! My sister kept on draining her drink and he would joke with her every time. He made a delicious meal ever better with his wit.

Visited March 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“A good steak for the price”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Of all the steak restaurants we visit on the road this is one of the best chains. We had six in our party and we all had different meals. I like the Portobello mushroom Sirloin steak. Ordered rare came out rare with warm center seared outer surface. Other Steaks were all cooked to the right temperature which ranged from medium rare, Medium well and well done. Lobsters tails were a bit salty only negative we had. Salad was crisp and not dripping with dressing. Baked potato's were cooked through and came with ample toppings. Tea fresh, drinks to order and coffee fresh.

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food/great service”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I had the Parmesan Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans and my boyfriend had a steak, baked potato and green beans. Good was wonderful and service was great. No complaints!

Cookeville
“Love everything here!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Try the Parmesan crusted chicken. It is wonderful. We eat here frequently. It is our current favorite. The Wild West shrimp appetizer and the lobster cheese dip are both wonderful also.

• Visited February 2014
Baxter, Tennessee
“A bit dissapointed.”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I ALWAYS order the Flo's Filet. My wife experiments. My last filet was not as tender as previous meals. Hopefully this was an isolated case, for we love Longhorn.

Visited January 2014

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!