“good food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 175 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Good food here, a little pricey. Good service with friendly staff. Love the way it's decorated inside.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have never been disappointed with a trip to LongHorn and this trip was no different. Great service and excellent food. I am always pleased with the quality and quantity of food. Most impressive is the manager coming around to each table to make sure everyone has an enjoyable meal. Keep it up LongHorn!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We were visiting my pregnant sister & her husband, and decided to take her out to lunch. Our waiter was a former Marine and he was hilarious! My sister kept on draining her drink and he would joke with her every time. He made a delicious meal ever better with his wit.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Of all the steak restaurants we visit on the road this is one of the best chains. We had six in our party and we all had different meals. I like the Portobello mushroom Sirloin steak. Ordered rare came out rare with warm center seared outer surface. Other Steaks were all cooked to the right temperature which ranged from medium rare, Medium well and well done. Lobsters tails were a bit salty only negative we had. Salad was crisp and not dripping with dressing. Baked potato's were cooked through and came with ample toppings. Tea fresh, drinks to order and coffee fresh.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I had the Parmesan Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans and my boyfriend had a steak, baked potato and green beans. Good was wonderful and service was great. No complaints!