“Outstanding bread”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Cookeville
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Fresh baked bread, made from on site milled whole wheat flour. Soups, Sandwiches, Salads and Sweets. Great Pumpkin Rolls, Pies,Muffins and SconesHours Mon-Fri. 6:45am - 6:00pm and Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00pmNow Serving breakfast Sandwiches and Oatmeal.Pre-order your breakfast or lunch and we will have it ready for you.
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This place is about 25 miles from my home but I gladly make the trip for their fresh breads and rolls. I just wish they'd make bagels.

There are newer reviews for Great Harvest Bread Co.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We visit this store regularly from work as well as for our personal families. They have awesome various breads, sandwiches and treats. The service is great as well. I would recommend visiting them, their menu of bread selections change daily.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

One can sample the bread before buying. 5 Grain is the best. Service is always with a smile and they are knowledgeable of the various breads

Reviewed 25 December 2012

I am a fan of heavy breads. I love Panera's breads. This place is pleasant, has nice variety, free samples, and is pretty good, but not as good as Panera's, for example, which does not exist in Cookeville.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Every day there is a diffrent "special" bread. I love the Savana squares (Oatmeal and Fruit). Great for a quick lunch many Healthy offerings. JohnnyC.