“MUCH IMPROVED!”

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Paragould, Arkansas
“MUCH IMPROVED!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed at this location Labor Day Weekend 2013 after a Tennessee football game. It gets you back into the Central Time Zone & Cookeville has TONS of eating/shopping options. I first stayed here in 2004 when it was a Super 8. I have not stayed here since 2009 - I WAS IMPRESSED! Very Affordable, very friendly ENGLISH speaking staff, & rooms were totally remodeled & updated! Air unit was awesome. Bed was very comfortable & room was very clean. New TV & office area. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star review was the room was warm when we entered...would have been nice if our temp would have been turned down awaiting our arrival - but I'm being VERY picky! A steal of a deal!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review of the hotel is a very important tool that we use to let us know how well we are servicing our guests. Our hotel has been recently remodeled with new LCD TV's, micro/fridge and all modern decor. We look forward to being your hotel choice in the future. Thank you---Leanna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dayton, Oh
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Very clean and nice. Front desks lady was very nice at check in and also the one at check out. Will stay here again. Very Quite. With in walking distance of a buch of eating places and very close to my family.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank fnc2035d
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN. Your feedback is very important to us, as it lets us know how well we are doing our job. It is always reassuring to hear that our staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank You again for your great review!--Leanna
Whitwell, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had two reservations to stay at this hotel. I only needed one. I cancelled one and checked the next day (arrival day) for reservation confirmation. I had a current reservation and wrote down the number. Five hours later I am told at check in, I have no reservation. I called Red Roof Inn reservations and she calls the hotel. I am then told they had two phone calls the night before and had cancelled both reservations. I told her if that was true then how could I have looked up the reservation number today and written it down? She offers to make me a new reservation for MORE then the previous one. I should pay for their mistake? Nope.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review of the hotel is a very important tool that we use to let us know how well we are servicing our guests. I see that that we did not meet your expectation of what is required of a Red Roof Inn, for that I sincerely apologize. We are in the process of training new employess. In your future travels, we certainly hope you give us another chance. Thank you very much--Leanna
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms easy check-in. Close to many good places to eat and we were given coupons to many places upon check in. Small choice for breakfast but we ate at the Cracker Barrel within walking distance anyway. I would stay here again. We actually used Trip advisor reviews to pick this hotel when we were in Cookville.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you for the great review. It is important for us to know how well we have done. I am glad to see that you were pleased with your stay. We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the future. Thank you--Leanna
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is my second stay at a Red Roof Inn and I wanted to see if this one would be as nice as the other one. Well it's just as nice if not nicer! It's all been updated very tastefully, the beds are soft, nice flat screen tv, and not only is it spotless but it smells clean too! It doesn't smell like Lysol and stale cigarette smoke. So after my second stay I can honestly say that I'll be a Red Roofer for life. Hey! I'll let you guys use that for a nominal fee! HA! All kidding aside, fantastic place to stay. Clean, comfortable, and inviting. Great job RRI for setting a new standard. I'll see you again soon!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Cmac17
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We do strive to make everyone's stay with us 'Great' and I am delighted you found this to be true. We all work very hard to accommodate our guests needs and when we achieve this and it is acknowledged it truly makes us all feel very blessed.Thank you so much for taking time to review our property and please come back and see us soon. Thank you--Leanna
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The king beds are spacious and comfortable. Good night of sleep. Impressed with the work area. Plenty of desk area and more than enough plugs for all my electronic equipment. I stay here every week and find it is well worth the drive. Plenty of places to eat, from fast food to high class eateries. The staff is customer friendly and very helpful. The outdoor pool is a plus as is the parking area for vehicles that need extra parking space.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are easily accessible.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We certainly like to know how our guests feel about their expeience at the Red Roof Inn of Cookeville, TN. It is a valuable tool to help us provide you and our guests the best customer service possible. I am pleased to see that you were happy with your stay. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Updated rooms - hair dryer, coffeemaker, ironing board & iron, lots of convenient outlets. Very clean rooms. Breakfast has waffles, cereal, bagels, buns, apples, orange juice and apple juice and coffee. The checkin staff was very friendly and helpful. They have free wifi with a code.

• Stayed July 2013
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cookeville Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences from our guests.

I will make sure and share your comments with the rest of my team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.