“Red Roof Cookeville”

Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This Red Roof in was right next to a cracker barrel restaurant.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. They had cracker barrel menu's in the rooms
The breakfast was ok but not much assortment.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am very pleased to see that your stay was a pleasant experience at the Cookeville Red Roof Inn. Its is our goal to provide the best possible service to our guests. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again--Leanna

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This little hotel has good, clean rooms at a fair price. The check-in experience was excellent and they accommodated my early arrival. Their breakfast is continental style, but you can make waffles fresh on the waffle iron. For those wanting a southern breakfast, the Cracker Barrel restaurant is literally across the street. The back side of the hotel is better and quieter than the front that faces I-40. They have a very nice swimming pool that is well kept and screened off by hedges on 3 sides. There back parking lot also accommodates large trucks or personal vehicles towing toys or boats. I'd recommend it to anyone for whom simple, clean, and quiet are the priority. I plan on staying there again next year.

Room Tip: Get one on the quiet back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your great reveiw! I am glad to see that our efforts have paid off and that you had a great stay. It is important to me and all of our employess that every guest enjoys their stay as much as you did. We are in walking distance from many variations of eating areas. We also are the only hotel that has ample parking for all needs. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you next year--Leanna

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Plenty of parking and lots of places to eat. Fast food to fancy restaurants are plentiful. The staff is eager to help make your stay enjoyable. The rooms have plenty of plug ins for all those electronics we carry. The kings have a large work area for those of us who have paperwork to do. The queens have a smaller work space. Rooms are clean and there are a number of them with easy access. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Worth driving a little further to get to a place you can unwind in comfort.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JimYoung49
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for writing your review. I am very pleased to see that you were pleased with your stay and that we have lived up to the expectations that our travelers have of a Red Roof Inn. We strive very hard to provide a clean, comfortable stay and excellent guest service. Your feedback is a very important part of that process. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to being your hotel of choice, in the future--Leanna

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Best Red Roof I've found, as a man who travels for a living, I spend 200+ nights a year in hotels across N America so I have seen plenty. Rooms are clean and spacious. Ample truck parking. Front desk even had a postage stamp when I needed one. Breakfast is minimal, but many reasturants within walking distance, very close by. Great place at a great price!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank seauneek
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We always look forward to hearing from our guests. I am pleased to see that you were happy with your stay. Thank you for letting other travelers know about the Cookeville Red Roof Inn. We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the future. Thank you again for your great review--Leanna

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms are newly remodeled and clean, but this is one that does not put fitted sheet on mattress. This is very important to me. I don't like the sheet coming untucked in the middle of the night and ending up on a bare mattress. Very nasty in my book. Hopefully this review will help them correct this problem.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We really appreciate you telling us about your concern about the hotel. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. We hope that you may consider us again in the future. Thank you once again--Leanna

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am a RediCard Member (which means absolutely nothing to the company). I received an email about the month of April being National Pet Month & if you booked your room during this month, you would receive 15% off the room price. You had to call the reservation number & use a Promo code which I did & was told my "new" room rate which included the discount. Upon departure when I received my receipt, I was charge the "FULL" amount for my room ~ 5 days worth. When I brought this discrepancy to the clerk I was told the "manager was the only person who could change it & to call back Monday (this was Sunday morning). When I spoke to the manage, Leanna, I was told she couldn't help me & I had to call another number! Here we are, it is now Wednesday, I'm still calling all over & I am still trying to get a credit of $60+ Dollars & still getting the roundaround. SO ~ MY ADVICE TO YOU ~ IF YOU STAY AT THIS RED ROOF INN, CHECK YOUR RECEIPT YOU MAY BE OUT $$$$$ ALSO!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank triciasanders51
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

First, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I am truly sorry that your experience was not what you expected. We are committed to providing the best customer service possible, therefore your feedback is important to us. I certainly apologize of the confusion with your recent reservation. Your concern has been properly addressed and resolved as soon as it was known in a timely manner. We do hope you give us another try should your travel plans bring you our way. Thank you once again--Leanna

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel is a great value - like most Red Roof Inns, it was recently renovated and the rooms are terrific. It is in a very convenient location with easy access to almost anything. A great room at a great price!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for your review. We certainly like to hear back from our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations for a Red Roof Inn. We strive very hard to maintain or exceed that standard. Our goal is to see that every guest has a comfortable stay and leaves satisfied. Thank you again.
Leanna