“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Friends and family always rave about the chicken tenders but I was told I would not be disappointed in the baked spaghetti and haven't ordered anything else since. So very good!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Always good food and friendly service. We enjoy going to Cheddars now and then as a special treat for a birthday or anniversary.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The onions rings r the best I ever eat and service is always great and if u go home hungry it's ur own fault

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had never heard of cheddars before. We decided to stay away from the usual suspects. We were not let down with this choice. I got the shrimp and ribs combo. My wife got the double decker club sandwich. Both were good for on the road eats. Friendly service and clean facilities made for a great stop. Plus there's a huge fish tank behind the bar which is cool!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love Cheddar's in my area. I don't think I have ever gotten anything there I didn't like! On this trip we were attending a graduation out of town and decided to eat at the Cheddar's close by because it is always been a good experience and their prices are very reasonable. No surprise it was fantastic! I did try something new and was blown away! It was the BBQ chicken salad! It looked as good as it tasted! The BBQ ranch was a fantastic blend of my favorite dressing and bbq sauce!

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!