“The best pizza! Don't pass it up!”

World Foods International Grocery and Delicatessen
Ranked #3 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Pizza, International
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went to the falls. When we were done saw this place on trip advisor. It did not disappoint! The pizza was one of the best we have ever had. The service was great. It look like it is run by local family people and you can tell by the way they talk to and treat you.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

From the moment we stepped into this quaint little place, we felt welcome. There's so much to look at and we enjoyed watching the owners call their regular customers by name. It was obvious the locals love this place. The aroma of fresh pizza was incredible as we opened the door. And the pizza was amazing. Crispy crust, fresh ingredients. There were also sandwiches that looked amazing.
While we went for the pizza, the owners made the whole experience a meal to remember.
My advice- go eat here. You will love it.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I checked this place out for lunch. I received a warm greeting from the owner and chose a sandwich, but the pizza and everything else looked great. It was fantastic. All homemade ingredients and bread so good like you just don't find anymore. The place is charming and the food is prepared with love and care. I'll be back to this excellent establishment.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Pizza is one of those foods I like, but I can leave it alone. Except for this pizza, which is perfect. My favorite is the 4 cheese pizza, but I've tasted several others and all are nothing short of amazing. The quality of the ingredients is extremely high, which results in a flavorful pie with a perfect crust that's both crispy and chewy at the same time.

The dining room is small so you need to hit it at slower times or be prepared to carry out/wait. The atmosphere is homey though, like eating in the kitchen of a friend's estate,. The self service drinks (including a decent beer selection) help to turn tables.

I've tasted the pastrami and the Reuben (both excellent) as well as the desserts... everything is homemade, high quality, you can't go wrong. The only minus... having to choose!

My husband used to bring it home on occasion and our dog would cry and beg the moment he walked in the door with it -- just the smell was enough to make him crazy.

You wont' be disappointed.

1  Thank 22Catbird
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Smells just like the great Central Grocery in New Orleans. Unparalleled, easy friendly atmosphere. Wonderful owners who attend to every detail to make even the casual dining experience memorable.

1  Thank Caliyat