“Good Food Good Price”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I had the new Hamburger forgot the name but it had bacon, smokey sauce and an egg on it. It was very good I suggest you try it.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I know, the title sounds weird, but...

As a vegetarian (though I occasionally eat fish), I was reluctant to go to a Steakhouse for dinner, as I often get stuck only being able to get a salad in a place like this, but hey... I was along for the ride with a group who wanted to go there. So...

DELICIOUS! Best vegetable skewer and baked potatato I've ever had. Huge vegetable assortment, large portion, grilled to perfection along with a huge sea-salt encrusted loaded baked potato,(minus the bacon bits), and fresh, hot rolls. (By the way, all my meat-eating friends seemed to enjoy their meals as much as I did mine.)

GREAT, pleasant, attentive service without hovering or being too talkative, and finished with a nice fast wrap-up and check when we were done.

Whenever I'm in Cookeville, you'll find me at Logan's, at least once a day.

1  Thank Augusthelmsman
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We had a large party that the staff worked to seat us quickly. They were extremely hospitable. Our wait staff was also friendly and checked back with us routinely to make sure our needs were being met. The food is fairly standard "steak house" food. The pricing is a little bit higher than comparable steakhouses, but not unreasonable. Good variety of dishes. The food did tast very good and we left satisfied.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

One of us had steak. The other had the steak and the all you can eat shrimp special. Everything tasted great except for the onion pedals that I ordered as one of my sides. I would not recommend them. They do have delicious rolls and sweet butter. Service was good. We got our food in a reasonable time considering we were there on a crowded Saturday night. Most of the tables are set up for 2 to 4 people. I did notice that groups of 6 or more people had a long wait. I don't know if you can phone ahead if you have a group of people. This restaurant has the peanuts on the table and lets you throw the peanut shells on the floor. It was a bit messy and felt a bit odd under our feet at the table. I would prefer that they put a second bucket on the table for you to put the peanut shells. Despite the peanut mess, we enjoyed our experience and meal so much we went back to the same restaurant a week later.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The food here is great and our server Steven was a gem. I had the 16 oz rib eye and my wife had the 12 oz filet. Both of our steaks were cooked to perfection, just barely medium as we had asked. My wife was offered the option the option of having her steak butterflied, and of course declined that, but I know some people prefer that. The salads were large and the baked potatoes were perfectly done -not the least bit grainy like sometimes happens. The rolls were hot, buttery and melted in your mouth.